Need any contract work in mining or manufacturing industries

Hie to you all
I am an electrician with 20 years experience in substation construction and workshops engineering.i am staying i tete and willing to relocate.referees avaikable.need any contract work in mining or manufacturing industries

Hi Evans Muza,

Please note that i have created a new thread for you on Mozambique forum.

For your research of a job please post your job application on our Jobs in Mozambique.

Good luck

Stéphanie

Hello I am anand from India I want details of mining in Mozambique

Hello, get in touch with me for more information**

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.
tendaitino wrote:

Hello, get in touch with me for more information **

As this forum is all about the free exchange of information or advice could you please post any information here on the forum so that others may benefit from it too.
Thank you.

Hi I want details of safety  for investors and safety for life and what is the minimum investment for starting mining in Mozambique what are the minerals available for mining  I will be thankful if you can give me details thanking you             with regards   K.G.Anand

k.g.anand wrote:

Hi I want details of safety  for investors and safety for life and what is the minimum investment for starting mining in Mozambique what are the minerals available for mining  I will be thankful if you can give me details thanking you             with regards   K.G.Anand

I suggest that you use Google to find the information you seek. I would think that the investment may well be in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Mozambique is safe for foreigners and the local community is very helpful.
One fast method of getting into mining is to partner a local citizen who will get a mine claim. Exercise due diligence in this setup. The returns are good.

Gold mining is a highly rewarding investment .