Friend Required

Hello there.
My name is IBTI. I signed in Expat.com to make new friends and share our experiences while living in kuwait.

Hi Batout,

To share experience, talk and make new friends, i invite you to participate on the others threads also > Networking Kuwait :)

You can talk a little bit more about yourself and share with us your adventure in Kuwait? Are you an expat?

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hi Batout and welcome to expat-blog

Friend Required!!!  :/ 

You are posting any job vacancy or requesting for Friendship.LOL

Just Kidding, no offence please.  :joking:  I am also new here in Kuwait TRYING to be happy

hai dear ... give me your contact number. I will call call u nilesh

Hallo niliesh .. give me your kuwait contact number.

Thx for your mssg. As I am new, I haven't taken my local number of Kuwait.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not give over phone numbers on the public forum.

pls i need help i am currently in Nigeria but woking on a working visa to kuwait. maybe before end of August next month i will hope to be in kuwait. i am singe and i plan to get married to any nationality as soon as i get to kuwait. i wish i can get a good single lady here so as to make it easier when i get there. any help or advice please i will appreciate. thanks

Hey Welcome

Welcome to Kuwait!  Making friends here is dependent on you're ability to get out and about.  Get out, go to meetups, gatherings, outings, etc.

--Bill

Welcome here

I wouldn't recommend anyone giving out their personal information unless you really know the person as there are a lot of trolls on the internet looking for information. This blog includes a lot of information on various topics and others will guide you in Kuwait but again, think twice before giving out your info.

Hello Batout! I'm kinda new in Kuwait as well and want to make friends too. Feel free to pm anytime.

yes...***************.................. i like frand with u sri lankan lady how meet u im in tha kuwait city

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I am new here I am Nasir  an contractor / freelancer living in Kuwait from 10 years can be reached through ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello

HI
My name is  Nasir I am In Kuwait from 10 years I live in Farwaniya  . I am IT Consultant, But now a days  I am working with KOC/KNPC projects support  . Also I am freelancer , Please introduce yourself
NAsir

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : please post in English

Hi sir,
    This is sreekanth, im a civil engineer having site experience of 18 months. Recently I meet an consultancy agency for jobs in kuwait. They suggested me koc/uec companies with the salary around 450kd.  But im not able to belive any agents.. Can u people pls tell  me thay whether koc recruitment can b done by such agents.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post in English on the Anglophone Forum please

Hi kingmonkey
how are you please introduce yourself