Search for Voiceover Talents of all languages living in Singapore

Interested to earn cash simply by speaking into a microphone?

We're looking to expand our database of voice talents in the following languages:

- Thai
- Japanese
- Korean
- New Zealand-accented English
- South African-accented English
- Vietnamese
- Khmer
- Malay
- Bahasa Indonesian
- And many more....

Interested person(s) please call 68440341 or email to [email protected] for more details.

Black Tom wrote:

Interested to earn cash simply by speaking into a microphone?

We're looking to expand our database of voice talents in the following languages:

- Thai
- Japanese
- Korean
- New Zealand-accented English
- South African-accented English
- Vietnamese
- Khmer
- Malay
- Bahasa Indonesian
- And many more....

Interested person(s) please call 68440341 or email to [email protected] for more details.

As advertising is not permitted o this section of the forum please post a free ad in the jobs section in the green banner top of this page. Your ad will get better exposure there.
Thank you.

I did that too, but after I was done filling up all the relevant information, it mentioned that it was being reviewed. How will I know that it will go up and how long will the reviewing take?

Black Tom wrote:

I did that too, but after I was done filling up all the relevant information, it mentioned that it was being reviewed. How will I know that it will go up and how long will the reviewing take?

All advertising is reviewed by admin to ensure there is no spam involved.
If you wish to find out when the ad will be posted please click on 'contact us' at the bottom of this page and admin will get back to you.

@ Black Tom > Your ad is already online : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/sing … -livi.html

I am therefore closing this thread as you have posted in the right section.

Let's keep the forum for the exchange of information on Expatriation. !

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed