Recent Arrival from Miami, Florida, USA - want to meet people in D7

Hello, I'm looking forward to meeting expat community members in District 7. I am looking for apartments now. I really need to get oriented in the city. I'm always looking for good salad places. I will be teaching here and I'm also an artist.

Hi! My name is Hà  I am 38 year old, I am live Go Vap I am volunter  But I don't know English not well  I can undertand you say.
Ha

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Message edited - do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi , I'm Binh, you can call me Stanley. If you need any help, contact me if you dont mind, my email is. Nice to meet you

Reason : Message edited - do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Thank you so much! I want to make new friends here in d7.

Good afternoon Nilia, welcome to Vietnam. Hope you are going well. I am Hà, I would like to give you a hand, this is a link you can refer for your looking for apartments
batdongsan.com.vn/apartments-for-rent-district-7
Hope it helps. And should you have any supports from me, I am very glad to help you.

Wow! Thank you for your offer! I'm so happy to be here and find such nice people to welcome me. I am in D7, where are you? So many nice people have offered their help, I can't believe it!
You can speak English, I see, I need to learn the basics in Vietnamese. I learned in many countries in the last 4 months traveling. I speak spanish and some french. I was born in Cuba, but grew up in the US. It would be nice to meet someday. Thank you again. Nilia

Hope you have a nice time in HCMC, i am living in D. TanBinh. Everybody in this forum just want to make all foreigners feel like home. You can ask for help whenever you want, Nilia. My english is not so good, im sorry

Thank you so much! Your English is fine. You can practice with me and you can teach me a little Vietnamese! Hope to meet you soon.

The apartments are so beautiful!  I have to see if they are close to super markets. I will be working at American International School, D7. Please let me know  how to see them . Thank you, nilia

Dear Nilina
I very happy do you learn speak Vietnam, I can help you but I don't know When do you have free time ?

Nilia1217 wrote:

Wow! Thank you for your offer! I'm so happy to be here and find such nice people to welcome me. I am in D7, where are you? So many nice people have offered their help, I can't believe it!
You can speak English, I see, I need to learn the basics in Vietnamese. I learned in many countries in the last 4 months traveling. I speak spanish and some french. I was born in Cuba, but grew up in the US. It would be nice to meet someday. Thank you again. Nilia

Good morning Nilia, you're welcome. I am in Tân Phú District where is far from Dis 7 but I usually go to coffee shop in there for breath fresh air. I understand you want to make friend in Dis 7 for convenient to set up an appointment. However, if you want to meet me, I will be there by all of my pleasure to talk and teach you the basics in Vietnamese. It's nice to make friend with you.

You will teach at the AIS right ? So i want to know where do you want to live ? There's a lot of super markets in D7, and the AIS have 3 school in HCMC, one in D1, second in D. Binh Thanh and the last in D.Nha Be.

I am going to see the new school now,then apartment hunting. I will let you know when I can meet with you. We can exchange English for Vietnamese! Thank you Ha, see you soon.

The AIS in  D7, secondart school.

You can start to find apartments near Nguyen Thi Thap street, there's a Lotte Mart super market. Here is the Map

http://batdongsan.com.vn/apartments-for-rent-district-7

Dear Nilia
Yes, That goo idear! see you soon :D

Hello and welcome to Saigon. I am from Clearwater Florida and have lived here for over 6 years.

My Vietnamese wife is vegetarian so would surely know all the good salad locations.

Is your school arranging your apartment for you?

Kenneth

Clearwater is my favorite Florida beach! I really don't know where the salad places are, help will be appreciated.  I was able to get a great apartment in the Era town complex.

Hi! Kenneth
My name is Hà I live at Dictrist Go Vap, nice to meet you! I think you buy Vietnamese dictionary for foreigners. then we meet somewhere in the heart of District 1 and practice speaking and listening.
I am 38 year old .
Phone number : *****
Regard

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your phone number and email address on the forum for your own security

Hello Nilia
My name is Hue, i am living in D7. I know so many super market in d7, so many apartments and so many thing which you need here. If you need any helper, you can contact me that make me can assit you something
Have a nice evening

Well Nil I speak a little Spanish use to work in Mexico. I am an American and speak a little Thai have a school in Chiang Mai which teach Farangs how to speak basic Thai. I live in D 7 in a high rise. I have been here for over one year back and forth between Chiang Mai and HCMC.
Any way hello Welcome I love what happening today in Cuba. Oh I came here from Gulf Breeze Florida by the way of Davo City.

Bobby Lee

Hello!
I found an apartment in D7, in Era Town. I am working at American international school in Nha Be, to the south.  I love Chiang Mai! I'm looking forward to meeting people here I can speak English to. Call me if you want, we can ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Nilia,
I am living in district 8 that is quite near from district 7. We can have some coffee and chatting if you wanna find out more about Vietnamese culture and people. I can't show my personal contact here so I will send you a message to your mailbox.
Quan Nguyen

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Well come to Hochiminh city
I am volunteer for a tour guide for all of you.  I just do it for helping newcomers.
I am free at Saturday & sunday

Yes that would be nice I am all most free all of the time.
Set a time and place Monday through Saturday before 4:00PM
My email ************* I read this almost every day I pick up the tab

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello and thanks for the invite. Your email was taken out of the message.
I'm at work until around 4:30PM, don't get home till around 5PM and Saturdays I'm always working on school plans and grades most of the day. I go out when and if I finish. Usually I try to go out Friday or Saturday nights. Sunday, tomorrow, I'm going to see my daughter in D10. So, I guess when I'm free on a Saturday we can meet up.
Take care,
Nilia

I live in Phu My Hung too. I am from Korea. Since its living environment is good, Phu My Hung is a good place for foreagners to live. There are many real estate agents and so easy to find an apartment that you like. You can get assorciated with your people because there are many Americans living in dist 7. Maybe we would bump into each other in a beer bar in dist 7 if you like beer.   :D

Hi Nilia1217,

I'm local VNese an Phu My Hung Citizen. I have a 12sqm room available for you to stay for FREE in my flat, just contribution for utilities & misc. only, if you don't mind. Our flat is opposite and looks over 3 big and beautiful parks (2ha) in the South of Phu My Hung. It's surrounded by peaceful and beautiful villas as My Thai, Nam Thong, My Van, My Phu and the most luxury villa - Chateau at the back. You can enjoy flute sounds, bird singing every early morning from 4:30am - 5:30am from the park. My Vien - our condo is between Road #20 and 22.

I am a single mum with girl twins. We are very glad to welcome you to stay with us. And, we can have chance to exchange languages and local cultures, every day. They're lovely and gentle girls. I'm a holistic nutritionist and wellness coach. I love doing organic gardening. I've been doing two charity organic gardens nearby, in District 7 and District 8. If you're interested in doing gardening, you can join with our volunteer team at your free time during week-ends.

Moreover, you can do yoga, deep meditation, dancing music or yoga music, every early morning or in the evening with us. Free vegan cooking class is provided by our friend, Natalie and her husband, Sean - an Australian - Vietnamese, every weekends.

Last but not least, we love dog. We have a 5-month black puppy, Finn with us. I also ride bicycle to run/ walk the dog, every day.

Just inbox me at my FB: Mai Huế. Let's connect.

Hi,
We just comfirmed our this monthly gathering as follow:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=519350

Come and join us. Most speaks in English but there is no language restrictions.  See you
Cheers
Richard

Well I would like to meet some America north or south is fine with me. Any one who speaks English.

I live in D7 HimLam Riverside Building. Retired with lots of free time on my hand