Visa's

I have just read that Luxor is only handing out 6 month visa's again. This must make home and vehicle owners feel really insecure, and will once again hit them in the pocket. Pay twice for a visa, twice for car registration, twice for driving license, remember these only last the length of your visa. You sometimes get the impression that the Country does not want Europeans here at all. It surely cannot be for security purposes, because that would be a weak explanation, so is it because Europeans are no longer welcome?
Feel realły sorry for those that have invested in Luxor, they are the ones getting kicked in the teeth. I think many people will make changes to their lives and their insecurities will lead them away.

its not a good situation but maybe u r right who knows

We all here in Hurghada are confused. Most of us are carowners, shopowners and porpertyowners, but all of us will get a visa only for 3! monthes in first, than 3 monthes again and than MAY BE 6 monthes ot one year. How youn can keep a car? How someone can stay here-bec also the GAUZET/ passportoffice is sending the ppl out of Egypt to enter again. They first have to by a visa from AP.......not ok at all. Than everybody shoul be clear to all of us and say: go out.Than we all can sell our things......me I will do it. I will sell my 2 flats in HRG

yes heard it from many people its not good at all