Looking For a SEO and Email Marketing expert !

I run a property maintenance company and for me SEO and E-mail marketing are vital to survive on the market. The competition is pretty rough. For e-mail marketing,  I have been using MailChimp for almost a year.                       Always looking for alternatives for both,  my website and for my customers. I have been asking around for something more current and on webcosmoforums.com  someone suggested   Campaign Monitor.    I didn't got though too many details and neither posses any knowledge about it and I thought that I could hire someone to do the job.,  I need features like RSS to email, etc.    So, I am looking for someone who could handle my SEO /part-time or full time job.

Thank you for your help, in advance.

CristinnaP wrote:

I run a property maintenance company and for me SEO and E-mail marketing are vital to survive on the market. The competition is pretty rough. For e-mail marketing,  I have been using MailChimp for almost a year.                       Always looking for alternatives for both,  my website and for my customers. I have been asking around for something more current and on webcosmoforums.com  someone suggested   Campaign Monitor.    I didn't got though too many details and neither posses any knowledge about it and I thought that I could hire someone to do the job.,  I need features like RSS to email, etc.    So, I am looking for someone who could handle my SEO /part-time or full time job.

Thank you for your help, in advance.

As advertising is not permitted on this section of the forum please post your ad in the jobs section, green banner at the top of this page.
Thank you.

Hi CristinnaP,

I invite you to post your job offer in the jobs section here > Marketing job offers in London as it is the most appropriate section.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Are you still looking for SEO expert? If yes, do let me know I can help you with the same.

Hey, I actually do freelance web marketing, including SEO, and am London based.  Feel free to email me ************* with more info about what you currently have and need.

Jeremy

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security