Looking for a job in Istanbul

Hello,

I'm Sonia from Tunisia. I'm an environmental engineer. I'm looking for a job in Istanbul.
I will be so grateful If anyone can help me.
Thanks.

Have you tried website where you can put your cv in a pool or hr companies such as manpower??

No, I did not because I don't know the webpage of the companies working in Istanbul. Do you know some?

Hello Sonia,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

You may browse through the Jobs in Istanbul section of the website so as to check the offers available and why not post your own ad and create your cv.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Yep. manpower.com.tr and kariyer.net not sure if monster has a section for Turkey. And try LinkedIn for job search. What is it that u r looking for ??

Hello People,

I have been to Manpower in person which near sisli  area i was told that as im from india i cannot work and manpower only recruit only Turkish. Even i told the lady i have 7 years of experience working not only in India i have already worked in Singapore Malaysia and Taiwan but she kept me on saying we only recruit Turkish citizen... may be she was in bad mood or ... i dont know this is what i faced here .... and talking about apply online i made my profile in all job portals like kreyer.com yaberlis.com and many more ... still trying my luck...

I sincerely Appreciate any person getting a job for me :)
thanks

Habib :)

Hi Habib,

Since you mentioned yourself that the lady stated that 'manpower only recruit only Turkish', I guess it did not have anything to do with her mood, but the clearly mentioned criteria.
The preference in Turkey is to mostly hire locals. Also, if you don't know Turkish, your scope becomes even narrower.
I do wish you good luck with your job hunt!
Zeeshan

habib.circle wrote:

Hello People,

I have been to Manpower in person which near sisli  area i was told that as im from india i cannot work and manpower only recruit only Turkish. Even i told the lady i have 7 years of experience working not only in India i have already worked in Singapore Malaysia and Taiwan but she kept me on saying we only recruit Turkish citizen... may be she was in bad mood or ... i dont know this is what i faced here .... and talking about apply online i made my profile in all job portals like kreyer.com yaberlis.com and many more ... still trying my luck...

I sincerely Appreciate any person getting a job for me :)
thanks

Habib :)

can youı speak italian ?

Victoria I don't know Italian but I am fast learner

Hi all
Is every body here to help me find a job for my husband in istanbul as a mechanical engineer? We decided to live in istanbul as soon as we could find a suitable job,i will be happy if you help me, and the basic question is that,is there any chance to finde a job?!?!?

SoniaCoral wrote:

Hello,

I'm Sonia from Tunisia. I'm an environmental engineer. I'm looking for a job in Istanbul.
I will be so grateful If anyone can help me.
Thanks.

hello !

still in tunisia now or already in istanbul??

dear friends.. i am manpower/student recruiter

Hello everyone,

@ Skrquest, if you are a professional, could you please register in the business directory under the Jobs in Istanbul section ?

Interested members will easily find your contact details.

All the best,
Bhavna

P.S Promoting your own services is not allowed on the forum.

Its really hard to find job these days.

Closed