How is going the life in Dublin, Cork or any other good

Hello everyone, I'm Luciana I lived in Dublin for 1 year, in 2005 as student.
I'm Brazilian with Portuguese Citizenship. And now I have plans to move to Ireland with my husband and my baby daughter, 1.5year old.

I'm looking for job but some HR recruiters told me that it's very hard to call me for an interview once I'm still living abroad.

But I have some issues that I'm really worried about as a Nursery or kinder school for my baby, getting a job for me and my husband and mainly about the cost of life in Ireland.

Would be great, if you guys, could tell me how is going the life in Dublin, Cork or any other good place to live in Ireland.

Thanks .
Cheers

Luciana

Hi there dublin is no good for you as accommodation is very expensive and play schools too . Cork would be better . First you need to start with finding a place to live  go on daft.ie   where you can find accommodation s . Then play school for ur baby .ireland is cold and rain all year around and very boring country also its much more expensive than the rest of eu countries I'm not sure if you want to bring very small baby to this cold but if you do then you have to start as mentioned

Hi Luciana,

A new topic has been created from your post and a feedback you had on the Ireland forum. :)

You may read the following thread so as to gather some infos about cost of living : Cost of living in Ireland – 2015

Maybe this article can enlighten you in your search : Find a job in Ireland from abroad

Several topics on the Everyday life in Ireland category of the forum deals with different aspects of Ireland which might be helpful to you.

As for a nursery/kinder school, i leave it to members of this forum to help you out.

Best of luck, ;)
Bhavna