English Teacher

Dear All, I have an open post in my school,,, looking for an English teacher as soon as possible so if you are interested or know some one interested please send me ASAP.

Hi Maihassan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It will be better to post the advertisement in Teaching jobs in Sudan.

Thank you

Stéphanie

hi,i have BSc degree in computer science so, if you have a vacancy please email me through **********.i am Ethiopian however, i want to live in Sudan.
   thanks.

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your personal email address on the forum

hi Stéphanie.where you are?

mean that where is Port-Louis?sorry for my qestion.

Good Day

My name is Susara Susanna Beukes , a Native English Speaking South African and am interested in the advertised position as an English Teacher at your School.

I studied at the world-renowned University of Stellenbosch where I obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Science with a Post Grad Qualification in Hospital and Therapeutic Nutrition. I completed the 120 - hour TEFL - , Business English - , English Awareness - , Teacher Lesson Planning – and 20 hour Teacher's Practice Certificates.

I have  International Managerial, ESL/TOEFL and IELTS experience (Middle East and China):
- In Saudi  Arabia (Riyadh and Jeddah as a Manager in the Palace of HRH Princess Hanouf (daughter of the late King Adbullah of KSA).
- In Saudi Arabia, Riyadh as an ESL/TOEFL and IELTS Teacher  for  Alson Language Institute to students from age 6 to 58.
- In Yinchuan, Ningxia, China as an EFL Teacher for the Warren Language School where I taught English to Middle- and High School Students during weekends at Warren and during the week at Yinchuan I and Yinchuan 2 Medium- and High Public School.
- Online experience as an IELTS/TOEFL tutor for students from Saudi Arabia and China.
I am an accomplished Businesswoman as Manager, Director and owner of a Retail Business for 19 years and as a result my Sponsor in Saudi offered me a job as a Managing Consultant to open a new Women's Branch of the Alson Language Institute in Riyadh but had to postpone the new Venture due to temporary financial restrictions. After my residency permit expired I had to return to South Africa).

I can not only add my Business experience  to your Company or School but as a Science Graduate have an excellent knowledge of Mathematics, Physic, Biology and a vast array of Nutrition related Subjects

Thank you

Hi everyone,

Please for your job application, its better to put an advert with your CV in the appropriate section > Teaching jobs in Sudan.

Good luck

Stéphanie

Thanks |I'll do that but I was actually replying to an advert that has been placed.

Did this Cover letter of me go through as a reply on the advertised position or not :)

N