Want to go home...

Good day !
I am working as nanny here in riyadh for 11months now. I didnt have agency here ...my employer picked me up straight in the airport. So i didnt sign any contract here. And now i need to go home because of some important matters and  am willing to shoulder my own ticket but they refused to send me home. Please give me some advice what to do.
Thank you so much in advance.

If you have personal circumstance then they shouldn't stop you by any means.

Do you intend to come back ? Have you done something or not getting along with them that is making them suspect that you'd not return ?

Thanks a lot for ur reply Hamudi.
Yes i need to go home because i hv problems with the custody of my children . And with tht i might not be able to come bck. Anyway correct me if am wrong pls...i didnt hv any contract so am not breaking any law i guess ?

No contract.
Who paid the airfare over?

The best thing is to contact your embassy.

Sorry girl, can't help you much.

Get in touch with your embassy.

Thank yo8òi

Hello again... first of all thank u so much for the replies... as i was searching for solution to my concern i found some articles about it tht helped me a lot. Just wanna share the link just in case theres someone who got the same situation.
" Contract Completion date in Case of Absence of Contract "

There are detailed guidelines by the Saudi Labor Law about the completion date of the contract and we have explained about it in this link “Completion of the Contract under Saudi Labor Law”. But there is a problem even in that link that it does not talk about the completion date of the contract in case of absence of the contract. In absence of the contract, Iqama Expiry date is treated to be the completion date of the contract. If you don't want to continue with the employer, you can serve a month notice with resignation and leave the employer before contract completion date. A detailed guideline regarding this matter has been given in this link “Fixed Term and Indefinite Contract under Saudi Labor Law”.

Here is the link about  " The Rights for Employees in Absence of Contract in KSA "

http://life-in-saudiarabia.blogspot.com … f.html?m=1

Thanks once again and hope it can help others too.

The Best Way is contact your embassy. They will help you

Get in touch with your embassy.

Call your Embassy or the police.