Asking for a help in getting a Visa for Switzerland.

hello everyone!its me,lizel again.I need someone who can help me about getting a visa for switzerland.Last March 29,2015 my british boyfriend came to meet me,we applied a visit visa for Switzerland in Manila,Philippines through TlsContact on April 7,2015.A week after they send us back the result,and they refused my visa application.After 1 week he sent an appeal at the SEM in Switzerland but again they refused it.So my boyfriend is planning to come back again next year to marry me and to apply,
My question is,what is the right reason to apply in the embassy of Switzerland so they will grant my visa when I apply again next year?Im hoping for someone who can help me with this.May the God bless us all here😊

Hi leigav
How long your relationship?
Normally the required is 1 year of relationship
Its the same agony with me
But our relationship is 3years after we get married
Iam applying for spouse visa now...
We wanted to make it faster but its says 3 to 6 months
Releasing of visa ...
Much better to get married here so you dont have any agony coz your a legal wife and husband and wife needs to be together...
You need to asked to your bf to bring all necessary documents coz its not easy to get married to a foriegner
Asking a lot of documents and it really annoy you... believe me...

Hi ma'am,
When I applied for visa last april were only 5 months at that time,I never knew that its very hard to apply.Are u also applying a visa for Switzerland po?My boyfriend are now planning to marry me here when he come back next year,can u tell me those requirements needed po for the wedding since he's a foreigner and he is devorced but he already have the devorce papers.Actually he's planning to come back on march nxt yr and to marry me,after the marriage we are planning to apply for visa again,were already 1yr and 5months na po at that time,tingin nio po is it possible for them to grant my visa if we apply?anyway,thanks po for your kindness,hope to here from u again soon..have a nice day po😊

Hi leigav,

Please note that your post is now on the Switzerland Forum :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi i stumbled on your post while reading random threads, i haven't been in the same situation that you are in but i hope this reply might help.

Firstly before you apply for your next visa whether it be a visit or the spouse visa after you get married make sure you review the grounds of the refusal in your previous application, If they didn't inform you of the reason you or your bf better call and inquire about your case. It is important to know the reason behind the rejection if it was about a lacking of document, proof of relationship, funds, or other requirements so that when you apply again you can prepare everything you need and will satisfy the requirements asked by the embassy.

About the marriage as you mentioned your bf is british so the things you may need to prepare are still under the UK policy in getting married in the Philippines:
GOV.UK- Marriage in the Philippines

Unless of course if he has changed his citizenship into that of the Swiss you will need to follow this one:
Embassy of Switzerland- Marriage in the Philippines

After marriage like what mrs.deschryver said you will have a better stand in getting an approval since you will have a  stronger ground to enter Switzerland which is you being married. No one here may be able to give you a 100 percent assurance of being approved since every application is an individual case but as long as you can provide every requirement that they ask and you are equipped with the information that you need you have a great chance of being approved.

Also if you have free time you and your bf can further look into some articles posted in the Swiss Embassy website to provide you more details on what is to be expected of you when you apply, so check this link Switzerland Embassy -FAQ Long-term residency in Switzerland

I cannot answer your questions directly so i hope while you're waiting for the response of the others my post can be a little help. :)

Hello Maam stephy25😊
Thank u so much for putting efforts in writing a response for my post..I really2 appreciate it and it helped me a lot☺God bless😊

Hi Leigav!

I also stumbled over your post and i just want to say good luck!
I understand how frustrated it could be bc we are in the same cituation, but i live in Sweden and we are aplying now for a visa here in Sweden.
Just dont give up! :)

Regards from Sweden! :)

Hi Letsfandango😊
Thanks for the concern and for sharing some ideas.I will never give up cos I know we will be happy in the end☺God bless your good heart!!

Leigav☺

Hi leigav getting married here specially with a foriegner partner is not easy...
Since he is divorced he need to get a court order in his place proof that marriage is null and void already..
Coz he cant issue a legal capacity
You need to bring the court order in the embassy here so he can get a legal capacity and before you bring it to the townhall its need to be written in english
just legal capcity and copy of passport
Then birth certificate all written in english
On your part just a normal documents
Cenomar abd birth cert
If widowed death of your partner
If annulled annotation documents from nso
After the wedding wait for one week u can get a copy of marriage contract from the townhall
Then ask then for rush request of copy from nso a bit expessive but after a month u can get nso marriage contract
Coz on the embassy its needs to be nso and auntenticated by dfa..