Do I have a chance of finding a job in germany

Hi there,
I'm a Moroccan guy working in the middle east, I'm planning to enroll to an International Business master degree in Germany, and eventually look for a job there after graduation since the market is very favorable.

I've heard about a lot of possibilities to stay in Germany but also a lot of risks of not finding a job basically because of the language barrier, I was wondering if its true ?  what are the chances of finding a job there if I get a German degree ? any success stories from people with the same background maybe ? is 2 years of studies sufficient to become fluent in German ?

I'm a very open minded guy who s been raised with western values so I don't think that integration will be a problem, I'm Fluent in Arabic, French and English and have experiences in retail marketing and product management,

thank you in advance for your reply,

Hello Y.kd,
yes its true that the market in Germ is favorable....and always need graduate persons, they pay attention to your previous experience a lot...
Fluent German in two years!!!?   :/   i think any language is difficult to be learn fluent in two years....but good enough possible!  :top:

ps. there are a lot jobs in English....you have to look for... :blink: