Looking for a luggage scale

Hello, does anybody know where I can buy a digital luggage scale in the North?
I thought Bookcourt would have it, as they have the "GoTravel" corner, but no luck there. I tried at Intermart, Cash & Carry.. still no luck.
If you know a place that sells one for sure, please let me know ASAP.
Thank you in advance & have a great day

have you tried the luggage place near Flying dodo entrance of Bagatelle Mall or in the north around the shops at the huge SUPER U shopping area or the one La CROISETTE both in Grand Baie area. There is a MR Bricolage at La Croisette and often they have an alluding cave of things like you are looking for.

thank you for your answer, I will try close to SuperU and Mr.Bricolage, Bagatelle is a bit too far without a car :-S

thank you again!

just a thought and you never know as I have not been for some time,  Do you know the BAZAAR in grand Bay a sort of market place there could be somebody there who is selling things like that or perhaps the hardware stores usually with the name QUINCAILLIRE  sorry about the spelling

Actually I do not know the Bazaar in G.Baie, it's a store or more an open market place?

it is a covered market area , you may need to ask directions If I remember you turn Right at La JONQUE resturant on the main Road and follow the road on the left.

JKalachand sells luggage scales for Rs. 250. Got mine there, but I dont know if there's any JKlalachand in the North.

There is a KALACHAND in grand Bay I think it is behind the petrol station at the traffic lights on the back road from La CRoisette to the Super U complex i.e. the cross roads