Animal farm ( alibaba import export)

Hello I'm living n Cambodia and planning to buy some animals to import to Cambodia. On internet are a lot advertentions that sell animals on alibaba websites. Seems to be that in Thailand are big animal farms to sell every day animals abroad. People here have experience or information about them??

Hello,

Please can you clariy which animals you are looking for ?

Many species are protected in Thailand there is law about this, Thailand maybe a hub for wildlife trafficking but this is illegal, and I can not see how people can sell animal online as there are clear procedure for export or import, you may have a look to website like : thai custom, D.L.D ( Department of livestock development ) and also read about : Wildlife Reservation and Protection Act, B.E. 2535 (1992) - You can find all of this in your search engine.

I'm talking about goats and cattle

blazerk5 wrote:

I'm talking about goats and cattle

Thanks for your reply, what I can see from the website you named is all the price are FOB.
http://www.alibaba.com/countrysearch/TH/goats.html

FOB means that the seller pays for transportation of the goods  to the port of shipment, plus loading costs. The buyer pays cost of marine freight transport, insurance, unloading, and transportation from the arrival port to the final destination.

And in this specific case as it is not goods but live animal you will need to do all paper work for export and check also regulation in your country.

Most of these suppliers have phone number ( even the website specified "unverified supplied" ), some show also certification ( more your area ), best way is to contact some of them in order they clarify to you all greys areas and others costs not included as they are dealing with export.

Good luck for your farm.