I would like to rent the flat in Alexadria

Urgently I would like to rent the flat with the furniture in Alexandria, including of the refrigerator and the washmashine and the desk.The acoustic opacity (full walls) in the flat is the precondition.The price is the 1000 egyptian pounds about.Please phone to me to the number of the +201094790979 and write to the [email protected]. Desired the securite servise has the place. P.S. The "[at]" at my email means the "dog". This is the fault of the website. Alexis.

Alexis2015 wrote:

Urgently I would like to rent the flat with the furniture in Alexandria, including of the refrigerator and the washmashine and the desk.The acoustic opacity (full walls) in the flat is the precondition.The price is the 1000 egyptian pounds about.Please phone to me to the number of the +201094790979 and write to the [email protected]. Desired the securite servise has the place. P.S. The "[at]" at my email means the "dog". This is the fault of the website. Alexis.

Wrong forum......
I suggest that you first go to the Egypt section of this forum.
Then check out the housing section located in the green banner at the top of the page.
You can also place a free ad there too.

Thank you.