Need more infos .please

hey everyone, i've lately moved to live in france to continue my studying as an architect (bac+5) and am tending to do masters in ( interior architecture and spatial architecture ) and i would be thankful to be provided with more informations about public universities in france where i can find masters in english in interior architecture.
thank you anyways. have a nice day all.

I'm confused by your post, are you already in an architecture program and looking for one to do after you finish? Or are you looking for one right now to do in France? Because if you're in France on a student visa, I don't see how you're here without having already decided on a program. Unless you're here under a different visa.

If you are here and already in a program, it seems to me the best people to ask would be those who are your program advisors at your school.

I'm also wondering if you mean interior design rather than interior architecture - I've never heard of such a thing, but then again, I've never been even near those fields, so I don't know.

I did some googling, but really, even you should be able to do that. And there's not much that I found.

I was going to post links, but I don't know if they'll be approved or not, so I will just list names, and you should be able to find them yourself by a simple google search.

There is The Paris American Academy, and the Paris College of Art. Both appear to have programs in English, but I believe they're only bac + 3 programs.

L'Ecole de Design Nantes Atlantique may have what you're looking for, but it's hard to say. They have a masters program taught in English, that is called "mutations of the built environment." On their site, they say the main themes are: sustainable projects management, conception technics focused on the user, architecture, public space, spatial design for event management, and furniture. Sounds good if you were more in the architecture bent, but not so much for interior design.

Sorry, didn't really see much else. Let me know if I was completely off the mark or not.