Friendship

Hi everyone, my name is Rachel and I'm 43 years old. I'm disabled, but can drive and have a scooter. Would really love to make some new friends. I'm from the UK, and now living in Malta, Naxxar.

Hey Rachel , how you finding naxxar - it doesn't strike me as a very accessible area - parts have no pavements at all others it's incredibly narrow .
Have you been to one of the social events yet , if you read the post about regular meetups - I'm sure plenty of people round that area will be up for meeting and theirs more details on the regular meetups

I'm new to Expat.com so only just learning how to use it. Will try and find social events. Thanks I really appreciate it.

Hi- I am Maltese - Welcome to Naxxar - I have been living here in the old part for seven years now - Naxxar is changing dramatically over the past few years - too much traffic :( But still it remains a beautiful village - nice meeting you

MERĦBA! - WELCOME :)

Hi Rachel , just came across your message and I would like to welcome you .  :) Hope you have an enjoyable stay in Malta .

Hi

I've sent you a private message.

Newbie x