French lessons near Ebene / Flic en Flac

Hello there!

I've moved to Mauritius 5 months ago and I would like to start taking French lessons (group lessons preferred), around either Ebene or Flic en Flac, preferably after 17.

Does anyone know a school or otherwise any private teacher out there?

Thanks!
Nacho

Hello Nacho :cheers:

An advert in our section Language classes in Mauritius will surely help spread the word

Regards
Kenjee

Thanks Kenjee!

I didn't know about that section :)

Cheers,
Nacho

My wife is a former French as a Foreign Language teacher. Let me know if you don't find anything as she doesn't work and as we are located in Flic-en-Flac.

Hi Julien,
My husband is also looking for a French language teacher. Has she started a group class yet?
Thanks!

Hi! I also live in Flic en Flac and would like to learn french during my stay in Mauritius :D

Let's do a group class!

Why not? :)

Yes! Good idea! Just need to find a teacher!

Hello,

my wife is also looking for french lessons in Flic-en-Flac.

Great! Im asking around and just contacted some possible teachers. I will let you know if I find one here ;)

What time and days would work for you?
I actually prefer mornings or early afternoon, since I work after 4PM (My work follows the Latin American timezone) during week days. But, I could adjust if necessary, depending on the days of the week.  And, I'm thinking to take classes 2 o 3 days a week.

My husband had a very good and highly recommended teacher in Cascavelle village just before the road that leads down to F en F, her name is Anida Vydelingum-Tayer email: [email protected] she also does Saturday mornings too,

There is also a teacher in F en F called Celine Ledoux  she is also supposed to be very good but I only have her telephone number and no email address and we are not supposed to put personal numbers down on here, so PM me if you want her number.

Good luck :)

Thank you!
Will check with the one in Cascavelle as Saturdays work for my husband...😊

Hello beautiful people  ;) I am Mauritian and French, I am a teacher, I live in Flic-en-Flac. I had to stop giving private lessons to international adult expats three months ago because I am currently working in a school in Tamarin. But I am quite eager to resume and give French collective lessons to small groups. Some of you had already contacted me, Nachez hadn't you? I have a very long experience in teaching and I graduated at Paris X University.  So feel free to (re) contact me and tell me about your needs and expectations.
Genevieve

I advise that you check www.ifmaurice.org
Tel 4674222
It's the french institute of mauritius
They have a library and they run french classes by recognised and approved teachers.

I spoke to one of their trainers on Saturday and she had a class attended by expats.
Cheers
Gj

Hi there,

My husband and I are from South Africa and want to learn French.  How can I contact you to discuss times and prices etc?

Warm Regards
Anwyn

Hi There Genevive,

Please could you give me your email address to discuss lessons and prices etc.

Thank you Kindly
Anwyn

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.