Offer in KL with 1500 per month

guys i need you're suggestion. i have an offer in KL with 1500 per month with free food,accomodation and trasportation. you think its enough for me to live and save money in kl? how about the tax of my salary? how much it will cost? guys please help me. thanks a lot

Hello ryan2323,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

I created a new topic out of your post on the Kuala Lumpur forum so that you may get some feedback.

Even though each offer has its own particularity, you may browse through the threads in the Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur category of the forum to have an overall point of view.

Best of luck, ;)
Bhavna

Is this an intership or full time job? It seems like ur main needs are covered. Will utilities (phone, internet, electricity, water, cable tv) be covered too under accomodation? If yes, then id be tempted to say that the job could be worth a try. Basically 1500 would be savings. Of course, we have no idea about ur experience and background to know if this salary makes sense or not? If you are fresh out of college, then yes. If you have a couple of years of experience, then probably no.