Living in Sweden

My name is G Ovidiu, I live in Sweden at the moment, but I am planning to come back in Finland forever. I do not like Sweden, and I do not recommend to nobody to come and live here. The main problem in Sweden is to fiind an appartment or house for living with my family, you can wait more than three years until you will find an appartment, ane there is a lot of reasons bad things wich in Finland are much better. Another big problem in Sweden is if you have fever 40 degree and after bllod analize this is very clear, the doctor never give you an antibiotic, they always said go home take Alvedon ( Paracetamol ) and drink a lot of tea. This is not a normal life, if you have a big healthy problems you are death in Sweden, they don't have doctors and they treat very bad the foreign doctors and for this reason the foreign doctors leave Sweden.

They ask to foreign doctors to laugh at Fika - cofee break and if they don't laugh the swedish people said " you are not a good doctor because you don't laugh" but they didn't hire you for laughing, you must do very good your job for this they hire you

Swedish people like to discusse in vain and very long time in the meetings, and they destroy your brain step buy step with this meetings where they discusse nothing important.

So, my message for the Doctors wich want to work in Sweden is "do not go there because you will regret very much this moving"
Ovidiu

So people my message is do not ever come to live and work in Sweden.

I can't stop laughing you really amazed me with your findings .I think I need to verify your findings before I can conclude OK. Jst give me some time .I will get back to you definately.Thanks.

Haha I and my mom totally agreed to what you've said regarding to their medications here in Sweden, that they just always gonna recommend Alvedon in any situations lol 😆

I bought a car in Sweden from the cars Shop named Nollnitton Bilar from Orebro, they gave me a waranty for 6 months for all the car on the paper of course.
After a few days some board sensors didn't work and make a lot of noise. I was to the car shop and ask them to fix my car because I have a waranty, but the owner of the shop Elvis M. from Kosovo, told me : " I make a shit to your waranty go home" I try to call him after a few days again but he told me the same bad words.
     I was to Police and I asked them please help me because I have on the paper this waranty for all the car, they told me " Is not our business, you must speak with consument v.." I called this consument v and they said : "We only can speak with you, like this we can help you to give you an advice, so we suggest you to go and speak again with the Nollniton Bilar"
    I was upset and and I was again to Police and they said "You must go to Judgement" so they send me to an address for a judgement - criminalistic, I was there and fill one paper and they said I have to register my complain and pay a tax wich was 4000 koron depends what you have paid for the car.
  So I decided to leave the paper in the garbage kort and I didn't pay.
  I was to an auto-service and they have changed me two sensors on the board and I have paid only 2000 koron, of course they bought me a second hand sensors from car dismantling but they work great and I am very happy now.
     My wife's car has been hitted in an empty parking probably by a guy wich was completely drunken because the parking was very big and empty, the car was seriously damaged, my wife called Police and tell them about the accident, and they said again " Is not our business speak wit the assurance"
   In Finland if you call the Police to report an accident they come in 15 minutes and make a report, because in Finland the Police is great.

Hello there ovidiug,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

I moved your post along with some feedback you had on the Sweden forum so that you can better share your experience about Sweden.

What about the good things in Sweden that you came across ? Are there things that you did enjoy ?  ;)

Cheers,
Bhavna

I agree with you that the medical system here in Sweden sucks big time! I had brought my daughter in BVC few times for some complication that requires some special medication but the Doctor would only say it's normal and she just need rest!? She can't even breathe during the night coughing and it's really scary. Plus the waiting in the BVC is just crazy and sometimes you won't even be seen by the Doctor because it's a cut off time. In my own country you can directly go and see the Doctor of its specialty and of course you pay but it's also similar amount you pay here in Sweden 100kr if you're not a citizen!

Endless and useless meetings - very true and very unproductive!

Hej there,  i am sorry hear your bad experience here in Sweden.  As I know if you have problem with car and under warranty the company need to fix the problem but If they don't you can file a complain to the polisen if the polisen egnor try to ask help from the kommun.. 
Speaking of medical issue in Sweden all what you said is correct. My husband is a Swedish and last few month he have heavy caugh and he have pain in his right side ribs from falling in the ground, in my country Philippines they will going to perform exray and laboratory test before giving medicin here they will just give you right away pain reliever and caugh medicin without knowing if there is infection or broken ribs...