Guidance needed !!

Hello, am currently done with highschool (IGCSE) &looking for universities to apply for. I did AS level in business, and got an opportunity to study business major in turkey.  I want to study nursing  (in English lang.) But not available there. My second option is UKRAINE. Am mentally yet unset and need help, on information about medical schools for international students strength in education and accreditation...AND 4 years bachelor degree please urgent..
Thanks!

AmeliLife wrote:

Hello
I am from Ukraine.
Plz write me private message and u questions
I wil try to help u

The forun is a mutual help platform, so it's far better to post questions on the open forums.

hi! Ukraine don't have education in English, just in Ukrainian language. So at first you need to go to preparatory department for learning Ukrainian language, and just after that enter to university.

Hi,

can i take admission in Ukraine language course. what is the proceeder and how much cost for tuition fee.

Thank You

AmeliLife wrote:

Hello
I am from Ukraine.
Plz write me private message and u questions
I wil try to help u

Hi,

I am planning to visit Ukraine but my purpose to look a job. i can work as an accountant and administration. i am English speaker. would you please give me some idea about Ukraine job market and the culture

Thank You