Any Chances of rejection of DP11 once DP10 is approved

Hi,

I recently got an offer letter from an Reputed MNC in kualalumpur with a decent salary. The have applied for DP10(application for Post) last week and told me that it will take around 3 weeks. After that they will provide me VDR letter from which i can get a single entry visa.

My concern is once I am there in Malaysia , My company will apply for DP11 and will take my passport. Any chances of rejection DP11 once DP10 is approved. I have a good job in India as well. Not sure if this is too much risk i am taking.

Also as per my knowledge , Stage 2 also has two parts i.e. approval of EP & endorsement. Can anyone tell me if approval stage can be applied even before i arrive i malaysia. Thanks in advance for all valuable comments

The VDR is only issued once the candidate and the post have been approved so no chance of non-completion unless they find fraud involved (i.e. original certificates are suspected to be fake etc.) or passport is not valid.

Hi Gravitas,

Can you also help me with my second query about approval stage of EP application.

Its already answered earlier in the other thread - minimum 3 weeks if first foreign recruitment by company. Possibly less if they have already got their paperwork in order. The committee only meets twice a month. Then it takes time to get the VDR issued and you have to go and get the visa inserted in your passport before you can leave.

Thanks for the reply Gravitas. I meant another query in the aame thread which is
Also as per my knowledge , Stage 2 also has two parts i.e. approval of EP & endorsement. Can anyone tell me if approval stage can be applied even before i arrive i malaysia. Thanks in advance for all valuable comments

Answered that as well - the candidate is approved once the post is approved and then VDR is issued.The employment pass is entered into your passport once you get to Malaysia and all your original paperwork is approved. That's the second part and no change to they way that is done as your passport is needed.