Pregnant woman need a job (manila)

Hello everyone,

Im 24yrs old. 5months pregnant. I was just hoping if there's anyone here who is in need of condo/office maid?

I know its really hard to hire someone like me but a pregnant woman is not a sickness, its a blessing. Its not because bearing a child can no longer do the job very well. I have been rejected many many times but it doesnt make me want to quit finding an employer who would and could consider a pregnant woman to work under his/her supervision.

I  can still clean a condo/office just like a common household helper. I have knowledge in cooking and baking cookies. Can run some errands and do grocery shopping.

I used to work as a housekeeper, waitress, cashier, frontdesk officer/receptionist in a hotel at Tagaytay.
Basic knowledge in Computer. (Microsoft Office)

Its not my first time pregnancy. My first I was still working in the hotel until 8 1/2 months. After I gave birth I never get a chance to work again because I want to be with my child and take care of her hands on. But now. She is big enough to be left with my mom. Also the fact that Im pregnant again. I have to save enough money for my second baby. So I hope you wont judge me and underestimate me.

I am very serious and honest person.
Im not into games.

I hope someone here will consider my application.  Thank you and have a nice day.

Hello tatin1991,

Please run through the adverts in the appropriate section of the website for your search :

- Jobs in Manila

You may also create an advert of your own and even your cv  :)  Your jobhunt will get a boost.

Good luck,
Bhavna

I am going to manila soon. Lets meet.
Are u on viber or whatsapp?
May i have your number please?

Can i have your whatsapp or viber number please?
I will be in manilasoon
My whatsapp ***
My viber ***
Waiting for your text

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Can i have your whatsapp number please or viber?
I will be in manila in 10 days
I might need you