Home water pump

I need to buy a new water pump for my home here in Mindanao. The pumps made in Italy have not proven reliable. Has anyone had good service from a pump that they could recommend. Thanks.

england water pump brands are the best but not sold here in the Philippines..italian pumps are quality too but make sure that they havent replace any parts of it while your buying it from a store..theres a repair service in sta.cruz manila near raon st..you will find alot of stores and repair shop there..but be watchful while they repair your pump..most of pumps sold in the province was came from sta.cruz thats where the main source of all water pumps..just remember whenever your buying or repair be watchful and always check things you purchase and make sure they wrap it infront of you so they cant replace it..
have a great day! :-)

Grundfoss pumps are good, but expensive.
Whichever Pump you have. Make sure it is installed correctly.
The Guy who installed ours, (Also Italian. The Pump not the Guy.) restricted the delivery Pipe, causing a build up of pressure in the Pump, which damaged the Shaft Seal. 5,000 Peso repair. 
After the second time this happened, we decided to take the Pump away for repair ourselves. The seal cost 200 Peso, and a friendly man in an engineering workshop fitted it for 100 Peso. We removed the restriction on the delivery pipe, and the pump has worked ever since, (Twelve Months).

There are Italian brands in mall hardware shops, I forgot the name butI believe it starts with a "C". When you go to popular hardware stores within malls, the salesclerks there will recommend a good brand.