MBA study and available work opportunities

good day ,
i would like to to know , what is the best place where i can study MBA ,  beside university of malta , because it have a high fee for such course  that i cant afford at the moment ???

and when i finish this course , would be easy to find a job in malta , as im from an arab country .. so im trying to find a career path ..

because , it seems very hard to find a suitable job for me at the moment , or if someone can suggest what would be the best course that a person can take and would make it easier to find a job in the future ..

thanks for yor help

Hi ,

there are several private colleges in Malta such as Middlesex University that offer such courses. But the yearly fees are similar to the University. A degree from the University of Malta will definitly have a better sound.

There is also talk about a future American University in Malta for foreign students , especially from  Arabic countries. But it will also be private and I know that the fees for example for the American University in Cairo are around 10.000 $  per year. So the price range will not be any lower in Malta.

Please also note that the fees do not include daily living costs. When applying for e-residency as a student ( it also has to be a recognized course of higher education) you will be asked to show proof of adequate funding during your studies and health insurance coverage.

You are not allowed to work during your first year of studies and only part-time from the second year onwards which will make it very difficult to finance studies without quite a bit of private money or assistance from your home country.

it is very difficult to make a guess on job options in Malta in a few years time and whether you would have a better chance after studies in Malta. In most cases non-EU job candidates bring with them a lot of experience in their areas of expertise which makes them interesting for the Maltese job market  ( IT , Finance, Management).

From your profile it appears that you are already in Malta. Make sure that you always have a valid visa when you apply at any college and for e-residence. Colleges will ask for upfront payment of tuition fees and health insurance also has to be paid for 1 year in advance.

Cheers
Ricky