Needed: pet sitter in Riyadh

Hello, I'm looking for someone who loves cats and can take care of mine from July 22-August 16. I have two cats, both spayed and vaccinated. One is 7 months old and the other is 4 years old.
Please reply with your pet care experience, living situation and how much you charge per day.
Thanks

Nice I love cat  what color is she?  I can take care of it

Hi Fidal do you have experience with cats? And they are two cats not one.

Yes two cats are fine.  But how they look like and are they wild animals?

hello
did you find someone to take care of your pet , if you did pleas send me his contact , i really need it too
I appreciate it

Faye

Hi
Am interested in pet sitting
Next time you need one do not hesitate to contact me
I have experience with dogs too
My email is *******************
Joy

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

facebook.com/sarina.snoeks/posts/10153691320556259

If you need a good pet sitter see link

Hi emanfahad

Where did you leave your cats during your trip? I am looking for pet sitting service and can't find a good one in Riyadh.

Hi...I am looking for house sitter to look after dog and 2 cats June 2018.

Any advice welcome

@Emanfahad  Hello. My name is Azfer. I have 4 years of experience with animals such as cats, dogs, and even birds. Have raised over 100 chicks, 20 ducklings, 20 newborn abandoned kittens found by people. I am currently full time at home and and you please tell me if their potty trained etc? For more info, please contact me on my Gmail:***
We will discuss further details in my messages etc.
Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@tansari  Hello, I have 4 years of experience with cats dogs etc. Raised over 20 abandoned kittens and some puppies. Message me back to