Anyone is willing to help me out with getting a place to live in

Hey there,
I'm Kathy, 18 years old and living in Cyprus.
Having one year left in my high-school, I decided I wanted to apply next year to a University in the Netherlands, specifically in Utrecht.

I am half Russian but I can speak very little of it  :joking: .
As I'm in a private English school I can fluently speak English, along with my native language, Greek. (Although I find myself speaking English more often)

One of the biggest reasons I'm considering settling down in Netherlands is the fact that I will have the freedom of being a part of the LGBT community, as Cyprus does have a history of extreme homophobia.

If anyone is willing to help me out with getting a place to live in - for at least the 3 years I'll be staying for my studies - it will be highly appreciated :)) Don't be shy to send me a message to contact me and have a chat.

Hello Kathy,

Welcome to expat-blog  :)

A new thread has been created from your post on the Utrecht forum so that to give your search a boost.

I advise you do some reading here about accommodation in Utrecht. You will find some useful links in the article.

Furthermore, you can browse through the the topics in the Find an accommodation in Utrecht category of the forum so as to have an idea of what types of accommodation members are looking for or proposing.

Best of luck, ;)
Bhavna

I can't help you with your request, but I would like to welcome you to the forum ans wish you the best of luck with everything.
I wish all new posters opened with an intro as classy as yours.

PS - Be yourself and stuff anyone that doesn't like it.
Good luck with the house hunting.

Welcome on board  :cheers:  and to the Netherlands once you land here.

If you want to apply for a study at the university in Utrecht, I advise you to contact them if they have some tips where you can find accommodation for a longer term, and if you are lucky, they can intermediate.

Happy house hunting!

Thank you so much! :D
I just joined this community and I honestly didn't expect any replies or this much help :) really appreciate it!