Furnishing a house

Hi all, my group of friends and I are moving down to Rincón for  7 months in october and our house isn't coming fully furnished, and we'll need to buy things like beds, couches, kitchen supplies. Obviously only being down there for 7 months we're aren't trying to invest too much into this house, does anyone have any advice on where to look?

kitchen supplies.... Walmart?
beds and couches, depends on your budget. You can try various clasifieds. Let me know your budget, maybe we can find something according.

Use FB, go to "clasificados del oeste" group. Lots of people selling furniture. Also you may want to look at the flea market (pulguilla), there is a big one in Mayaguez (close to Rincon). Also clasificados on line is a good resource.

Costco, Sams, Marshalls, all have pieces to fill you place with lost costs.... you can also try used  but ... it's up to you... check Craigs list and Classificado on line or the local supermarket.

pulguero, not pulguilla  ;)

You say tomato, I say tomato......... :D

What do you want?  I have some extra furniture in Arroyo.  Contact me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Thank you all for the advice, frogrock, I'll email you when I get home from work tonight!

We have had fun finding furnishings all over the island from Craigslist. There are people leaving the island all the time that can't justify shipping the stuff, so they are willing to let it go for a great price... a "fire sale."  We're doing the same thing on the mainland now.

We picked up a king size iron bed frame with mattress and box spring in fantastic condition for$450 from a doctor in Condado leaving the island.

Enjoy the hunt!