Part time job/full time job + study at Domain Academy at Malta

Hello, my self Heemal Sigdel from Nepal (Asian Country, country of Mount Everest). I am planning and working out to study in Malta (Domain Academy). I have processed documentation from my nearest consultancy. I have also received Offer letter from the College, Domain Academy, Malta. However, i am in dilemma weather to continue or stop my procession due to the following queries which is not solved yet:-
      (a)     When i will get the job or work permit after being enrolled into the Academy ? Do college help me to find     
      out the job?, if  not what to do?
      (b)    If i get the job how much hour i am permitted to do the job and what will be my income per hour ?
      (c)    When i will be eligible to apply for PR.
      (d)    When i will be eligible to do full time job or only in the holiday?
      (e)    As per the instruction given to be, my visa will be for only one years but my course is of 3 years, what to do
      and whom should be contacted for extending the visa tenure or will college help for that?
      (f)     At last, is Malta a Senzious country ?

a)if your applying to study here and come here on a student visa you will not be able to work for the first year
(you will need to show proof you can support yourself financially during this period
c) pr comes after 5 years contiunious stay in malta  but a student visa would only cover you for the time on your course.
d) after year one and even then there are limitations  of hours etc
f ) i suspect your asking if they are a schengen country - if so they are

pay will be very low for the kind of jobs you will be able to get and even then you may be working cash in hand which doesnt guarentee job security etc

What course u going too

On study visa u r eligible 20 hrs work every week in Malta...why u misguided someone?

i refer you to ricky post as he is knowlegable on visa requriements

Hi Abid,

welcome to the forum.

You will find a lot of information on this forum and also at the university homepage:

http://www.um.edu.mt/

Students from non-EU countries are not allowed to work in Malta during their first year of studies. Malta expects you to have enough money to pay your way for the first year.

In the second year you are allowed to work part-time but will need a work permit which is very difficult to come by unless you are highly qualified ( you are a lawyer !). You would not get a work permit as a driver as there are too many unemployed Maltese drivers.

Cheers
Ricky

soarabh wrote:

On study visa u r eligible 20 hrs work every week in Malta...why u misguided someone?

i havent i said year one you cant work -that's correct
year 2 you will be subject to limtiations that's also correct - as in 20 hours

Hi,

Mount Everest is very high but Maltese colleges are only interested in even higher payments from their non-EU students!

You will not be allowed to work your way through your study costs. THe first year will cost you more than 10.000 Euros before you will even be considered for a work permit to support your studies.

Don't be misguided by soarbh who does not know what he is talking about.

Cheers
Ricky

Good question brother
Am also waiting for your answer give me explanation for this question please

Laxman chirutha wrote:

Good question brother

You are unlikely to get an answer as the posts you are replying to are nearly 4 years old!

Laxman chirutha wrote:

Good question brother

The post you are referring to is from over three years ago so you probably will not get an answer.