Need serious guidance

I am safety engineer in Dubai, I got job offer from saudia big company big salary, I'm in Dubai since july 2013. Before july 2013 i had been medically unfit for saudia in May 2013 as I have Hepatittus C. Then I tried for Dubai and I got job. I came Dubai but here I cleared my medical because here Hepatittus C exempt from deportation or visa rejection so I cleared my medical. After one year I changed job and again medical test and again I cleared. This was all story of past. Now problem is I am currently working in Dubai and got job offer from saudia very big salary and big company. I know I have medical issue so I don't want take risk and not resigning from Dubai job. I am applying for one month leave to go pak for medical. I have paid for medical clearance soo I am sure I will pass medical in Pakistan. My diploma is attested from Dubai embassy. Do I need to attest diploma from saudi embassy? What you advise me for my medical in Saudia Jeddah. What you think one month is enough for me for all process like medical in Pakistan and then applying for visa in embassy and then going to saudia and medical in saudia? Do you think one month is enough or maximum 45 days total because in case if my medical reject from saudia and don't pass medical in saudia then I can come back to Dubai for my current job. I will not resign from Dubai job  Because of my medical issue. Please give me good advise or should I withdraw from saudia job offer. Now my salary is 8500AED but saudia is more then 20,000SR. This is big risk for my career and I can loss dubai job in case if I come Pakistan for medical and visa process and Diploma attestation and then getting visa of saudia and then going to saudia and then again medical in Saudia. I seen comments here that visa stamping very late but sometime in three weeks. Please tell me that total 45 days are enough for all procedure like medical in pak, diploma attestation, saudia visa stamp, going to saudia, again medical rejection..... 45 days are enough for all that? Because saudia company given me maximum 45 days to join. Please advise and guide what should I do. Thanks

Don't resign from Dubai Job unless you have Saudi Visa stamped on your passport an other medical is done here in KSA once you reach before Iqamma is issued. & 30/45 days are OK if your visa is already with agent

The time frame you are talking about seems to be very less to do all what you have to do. You can mail to the prospective employer to grant you more days for joining and I don't see any reason for them to denying that.

Good luck :)

This is not an issue .
Issue is my current job, if I take more then one month leave then I will become weak in financially means and also my current company will doubt on me that why I spent much time in pak. Specially financial issues I want finish all process in 45 days. But what about saudia medical in saudia. Is it risk? Because from pak I will pay for medical clearance. I already made arrangements. What you think how much time I need for all this process form pak medical to saudia medical in saudia including visa process in pak and diploma attestation etc?

Bro you are confused & mixing the things together , just relax no risk no gain in life,, 30 days are fine if your visa is already with agent & check your hapitatice case before you come

Visa will be ready tomorrow. I am just worried for medical because i have Hepatittus C but had treatment. Had been unfit for saudia in 2013. If now I pay for medical clearance for pak and then I come saudia and unfit in medical. This making me.worried and forcing me to stay here in Dubai and withdraw from this offer. I know without pay in pak my medical wil be unfit for Saudia but I have paid for Pakistan medical and he guaranteed me for fit report. Is it possible I can find someone in jedda to pay for medical and get fit report?

45 days is not enough. especially for medicals. and your medical will be questionable  and  probably will not pass as HCV is on the medical test .

Please make sure your offer is legitimate,  as new hires are on hold in most of the big cap companies..  also medicals are genuine and u cannot bribe doctors even.. if unfit there's no way out... consult a good doctor in KSA on the medical regulations..

My  advise  is  continue  your  job  in  uae....here  very  strict  about  hepatitis...you  will  b  tested  here  also  for  hepatitis  before  issueing  iqama  then  they  can  send  you  back...better  continue  your  present  job...Good  luck

Hypothetically speaking if your visa is ready by tomorrow, then you can travel to Saudia day after and the employer can get your medical done within 10 days. Depending on the result you can get your iqama which will take another 7-10 days !!

So it seems within 45 days you can know your result subjected to, you have visa stamped in your PP. anyways you can join this company and if you don't see anything moving in 45 days or medical being rejected, you can move back to Dubai to your previous organisation.

Good luck

its Ramadhan, its Eid. no. not a realistic time frame.

rareshine wrote:

its Ramadhan, its Eid. no. not a realistic time frame.

That's true, but we are almost at the fag end of it and by the time he will decide it will be over too and things would be normal :)

As far my knowledge and experience in Saudi Arabia. For last about 5 years,  Hepatitis C test is mandatory for new residency and for renewal of residency permit.  Before 5 years many new iqama holders harbored Hepatitis C and escaped detection because of lack of test kit and law not mentioning to test with other tests for making new iqama. But presently if someone is positive for Hepatitis C is advised treatment but treatment is horribly expensive and in most case not available in Saudi Arabia  so new entrants are deported.in your case i feel don't try for job in KSA till treatment is finished and test are negative which can take long time. Also your job offer seems unrealistic. Salaries are plummeted for so many reasons also oil slump. Make sure about the  offer before taking any decision . also things go at its own pace in Saudi  so don't expect anything to finish in a prescribed time frame. In your case you will be determined positive for HCV and deported with your own expense not necessarily at your own convenience . refer to qSaudi.com for any queries.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Message removed : no illegal advices here please

on risk no gain.  But I also feel you will not achieve anything by bluffing the authorities. Get yourself tested at a reputed lab in Pakistan and if you are still Hepatitis C positive better travel back to dubai.

Hi Flash,

A simple advice, don't think that you can override the new strict Saudi health systems. And stick to your current job if you really still have HCV.

It can be understandable that you desperately need this new job with bigger salary, but try to get that in a proper way not starting your new life by bluffing the Authorities.

As of many cases been out there, you will not get an Iqama once the tests here in KSA comes positive and you would lose time and money probably and even get banned from re-entering KSA as they will discover that you made up a fake medical report !

Have a peaceful moment and think twice and don't listen to wrong says if you want a good life.
Money is not everything, remember !!

You summed it up.

I think you are just wishful thinking right now. It can cost you both jobs and a lot of money so just sit back, relax, and pray to God for guidance.

I'm not sure, is there a cure for this disease? If so, work on that then once you are able to clear your medical, go for the same type of job in Saudi.

Just wanna share you that, attestation of your certificate is must at saudi embassy which will take around 2-3 months

So think twice before you take any decision
Good Luck  :)

There is a full medical in KSA also before the Iqama process.
And you cant pay a 'fee' to clear that.

A poster mentioned the possibility of paying for a fake medical certificate.

Please note - Illegal activity is not welcome on this forum

All expats must respect the laws and customs of their host country, regardless of how much you like or dislike them personally.
That includes all the rules laid down by his Majesty the king of Saudi Arabia, and His Majesty's government.

Babysdoc wrote:

As far my knowledge and experience in Saudi Arabia. For last about 5 years,  Hepatitis C test is mandatory for new residency and for renewal of residency permit.  Before 5 years many new iqama holders harbored Hepatitis C and escaped detection because of lack of test kit and law not mentioning to test with other tests for making new iqama. But presently if someone is positive for Hepatitis C is advised treatment but treatment is horribly expensive and in most case not available in Saudi Arabia  so new entrants are deported.in your case i feel don't try for job in KSA till treatment is finished and test are negative which can take long time. Also your job offer seems unrealistic. Salaries are plummeted for so many reasons also oil slump. Make sure about the  offer before taking any decision . also things go at its own pace in Saudi  so don't expect anything to finish in a prescribed time frame. In your case you will be determined positive for HCV and deported with your own expense not necessarily at your own convenience . refer to qSaudi.com for any queries.

hi,
is it possible for a wife (dependent) to get iqama despite the HCV positive result?
thanks

I have been reading your question and most of the replies lately.

the thing is very simple HCV has 2 tests in general. ELISA & RNA PCR if your elisa is reactive and PCR is negative, this means you are not an HCV carrier. but if it is positive!!!, alarm yourself & forget about job. get treated ASAP... as far as i know there is a new advanced treatment available in Pakistan Now.. means no injections only tablets. it is sold by the name of SOVALDI and total cost for 6 month treatment would be 400 - 500K.

Please bear in mind even if you get treated successfully for HCV, your ELISA test will still show REACTIVE and a confirmation test would always be necessary. However i dont think Saudis are that stupid to deport you if you get it cleared.

Can u please confirm if ELISA test is positive but candidate RNA is negative and he is been recovered,
But Elisa test will always come positive so in this case do they still unfit the candidate?

This thread is 4 years old and most of the posters are no longer active on the forum.

And as others have said, in this part of the world, the only test that matters is the antibody ELISA tests i.e. to see if you test positive or negative for the disease.  RNA does not matter for them as that is only measuring the viral load. 

While dependent visa in Saudi may be allowed with HCV positive, work visa won't be.  The only option in the GCC for you with Hep C is UAE.

Thanks for reply, we have candidate PCR report, LFT reports and his AST, ALT and Gamma GT, and all these values are normal that mean virus is inactive in the body.
LISA test is only to see the antibodies, in easy language this only tell that virus penetrate in the body whether it is finished or treated LISA does not tell.
So still they will consider candidate unfit?

Candidate is coming on work visa..
So should we ask him to not to come?

I know of a lot of cases who were rejected after the HCV test came as positive in KSA (ELISA) despite them having barely detectable RNA. You can try if you have wasta but there is no guarantee.

Dear I have also same issue. Will you please share deatils for agent in Pak.

Please help...

I don't have details for agents in Pakistan.  I was referring to wasta for WHEN you are in Saudi already.

There is no "residual viral load". You have it or not. HCV can now be treated and completely removed from your body, which means no danger to public health or to the recovered patient. The Antibody test will always be positive (old infection), and that's reason why Saudi MOH requires the PCR HCV test, only  after a antibody positive result. The current status in this cases is considered "immune" as the covid19 recovers.

if someone undergoes with PCR test for hep c and test result somes negative, will it be sure that the person will be granted visa and iqama?? please guide and inform asap, thanks.

@syetab hey there I have same issue

I don't know how or when I got infected but my elisa shows reactive and and PCR is always negative

I have a very good job offer from KSA which is literally life changing for me.

So if I come to KSA on the basis of a negative PCR and my elisa is reactive, would I be able to go through a PCR from recognized and designated hospital of Saudi govt which states I have no virus in my body and get an iqamah??

@Lion R.E hello

Sorry for jumping in but can you guide if negative pcr for hepatitis c is acceptable for iqama ?

@flash786 I have haptits c ..but I checked medical center ..they  told me  if PCR test is fit ..go saudi arabia..when my final visa medical ok then I will tell you

@flash786 I have haptits c ..but I checked medical center ..they told me if PCR test is fit ..go saudi arabia..when my final visa medical ok then I will tell you
-@Mian Mudassar Sohail

which medical center told you that?

the one in saudi arabia?

@syetab

Actually my condition is same. But My HCV PCR report is not detected (negative) but in the screening test intial is positive show. I don't know the KSA wil test PCR or Eleza  test .if PCR IS NEGATIVE ۔will KSA accept or reject?

Secondly:

If company will know about our medical even we are negative PCR HCV report then company will help to make aqama or deport us?

Kindly provide us information

I am safety engineer in Dubai, I got job offer from saudia big company big salary, I'm in Dubai since july 2013. Before july 2013 i had been medically unfit for saudia in May 2013 as I have Hepatittus C. Then I tried for Dubai and I got job. I came Dubai but here I cleared my medical because here Hepatittus C exempt from deportation or visa rejection so I cleared my medical. After one year I changed job and again medical test and again I cleared. This was all story of past. Now problem is I am currently working in Dubai and got job offer from saudia very big salary and big company. I know I have medical issue so I don't want take risk and not resigning from Dubai job. I am applying for one month leave to go pak for medical. I have paid for medical clearance soo I am sure I will pass medical in Pakistan. My diploma is attested from Dubai embassy. Do I need to attest diploma from saudi embassy? What you advise me for my medical in Saudia Jeddah. What you think one month is enough for me for all process like medical in Pakistan and then applying for visa in embassy and then going to saudia and medical in saudia? Do you think one month is enough or maximum 45 days total because in case if my medical reject from saudia and don't pass medical in saudia then I can come back to Dubai for my current job. I will not resign from Dubai job  Because of my medical issue. Please give me good advise or should I withdraw from saudia job offer. Now my salary is 8500AED but saudia is more then 20,000SR. This is big risk for my career and I can loss dubai job in case if I come Pakistan for medical and visa process and Diploma attestation and then getting visa of saudia and then going to saudia and then again medical in Saudia. I seen comments here that visa stamping very late but sometime in three weeks. Please tell me that total 45 days are enough for all procedure like medical in pak, diploma attestation, saudia visa stamp, going to saudia, again medical rejection..... 45 days are enough for all that? Because saudia company given me maximum 45 days to join. Please advise and guide what should I do. Thanks

-@flash786

Brother what condition now ?

@Zain Ul abadin

Hello, please note that this is an old thread. The members you are referring to have not been active for the past 8 years. Better consider opening a new thread on the Saudi Arabia forum to post your questions.

All the best

Bhavna

@Mian Mudassar Sohail Please share if you have any updates