Pension

I still live in the uk when I move to Malta can I still get my pension credit in Malta and carers allowance  thanks

http://www.pensionsadvisoryservice.org. … g-overseas

Basically you can get your UK pension here and top up
https://www.gov.uk/claim-benefits-abroa … y-benefits

Hope this all helps ;)

although whether that will remain so if UK votes to leave EU is anyones guess

Its always best to check with your local dept before moving out

georgeingozo wrote:

although whether that will remain so if UK votes to leave EU is anyones guess

Given the farce which has gone on during the last few weeks with Greece, I would say that the chances of the UK voting to leave the EU have significantly increased.

On An Island wrote:

Given the farce which has gone on during the last few weeks with Greece, I would say that the chances of the UK voting to leave the EU have significantly increased.

it  will be interesting to see the opinion polls - I suspect it will reduce the "dont know", but probably increase both the yes and the no vote, and reinforce people existing opinions

no - just shows how its not really a union, but a group of countries looking after their own interests
yes - shows how a "divorce" from the EU for the UK could be very ugly

I just wonder how Tsipras is going to spin this to the masses who said no to further austerity....

I wonder how he spins it to himself, having called a referendum, asked people to vote no, they vote no, and then he accepts a package which is even stricter than the one turned down in the referendum

It will be interesting to see how all the other extreme parties in Europe will fare after all of this, Podemos, Lega Nord, Front National. Germany was probably hoping that their strict stance against Syriza would quash these parties from gaining any more support, but after how it all played out, it might have the opposite effect.

Spanish elections in December this year, French ones in April 2017, the UK in-out referendum by the end of 2017, those are going to be crucial in relation to the future of the EU. It's on a very dodgy wicket.

your discussions about europe arent relevant to this thread take them somewhere else .

not asking about voting so can you take answers on a anther forum

normdaddy wrote:

not asking about voting so can you take answers on a anther forum

quite right, apologies

However the issue remains, if UK leaves the EU we dont know what will happen to entitlements

normdaddy wrote:

I still live in the uk when I move to Malta can I still get my pension credit in Malta and carers allowance  thanks

Have you found the answers to your questions please?

Priscilla :)

no not jet presila

no not yet thanks

normdaddy wrote:

no not jet presila

i provided you with the answers you need
please read those links and follow the advice from there , any further information  i suggest you contact the international pensions office based in newcastle .

and speak to your benefits advisor

exactly, robs link will tell you current situation :-)

as I said earlier its best to get the right information from the dept in uk before you move

I think you will find you will get no pension credit and only get carers allowance for 13 or possibly 26 weeks as far as I could see on the relevant UK government websites.

Follow the links Rob gave!

Ray

It might be easier if you board a plane to Newcastle and do it for them , Rob !