Visa in bali

when I move to bali and buy a property with my Indonesian wife, whats the situation visa wise for myself?  cheers guys.

She can sponsor you for a KITAS visa (residency visa) and if you've been married for (I think it's two years or more) she can sponsor you for a permanent residency KITAP visa.

Our esteemed friend in Bali is absolutely correct and the OP will find us UNITED (He'll get the joke) in another thing.
Unless you have a prenub, you can't legally buy property on Bali.
I think we did that one before.

As Roy said, you can easily get a limited stay permit (KITAS), but that won't allow work of any sort.
After a couple of years of marriage, you can get a KITAP (5 year visa), that allows limited work - informal - usually working within family business, but no contract or formal salary.

I should note - there is debate about the latter as the law clearly states freedom to work, but some departments disagree. (UU6/2011) I have yet to hear of a prosecution involving a KITAP holder, but plenty on other types of visa.

I'm unsure how immigration do things on that island, but they don't seem to much care about KITAP holders doing bits and pieces over here, as long as they aren't working properly in a large company.