Buy Norway salmon in HCM?

Hi,

I want to buy good quality salmon in HCM. Especially salmon from Marine Harvest, or from other Norway brand. Where can I find it?

Thanks.

Hi...A friend told me that you can buy fresh Norwegian salmon at Ben Thanh market in District 1.

Cheers, Jon.

Not true....Cho Ben Thanh is the worst.  Overpriced fake products from China that will kill you....they target visitors and foreigners around the Pham Ngu Lao area...

Yes....I am afraid to buy anything in BT market....Now I buy salmon in Lotte Mart.

Dont really know where it is from, and the price is very high (around 2.5 USD per 100 g) , compared with all other fishes you can find in Lotte. But for me, the quality is good. I also try some local brand supermarket, like Big C, and the price is about the same but the quality is very different.

Metro An Phu district 2.

There is a pretty interesting reason why Vietnam has good quality Salmon and it has to do with the Chinese. I've read It has to do with bad Chinese practices upon surprise inspections and Norway putting a blockade on Chinese farms and exporting their salmon to Vietnam for cleaning and farming. So I've read.

Try the supermarket in the basement of Crescent Mall in D7.
Address:
Ton Dat Tien Avenue, Phú Mỹ Hưng, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.

Hello.
Would you be interested in fresh wild Alaskan Salmon ?????

Of course! Where can I buy some, please?

SeanThomas wrote:

Hello.
Would you be interested in fresh wild Alaskan Salmon ?????

Yes, sounds great. Where should I go?

Thank you so much.