Coming back to Cambodia for 3 days before flying home, visa issues?!

Hi, I've already had two visa's which both being single entry, I'm planning on going to Laos and then returning three days before I fly back home, meaning I will have to buy a third visa at $35 for just three days! Does anyone know any other ways around this? I also don't know if is even be able to get a third visa as I know you can only extend a tourist visa by month month, by getting another month this would mean I would have a visa to stay for just under 3 months! Please help!

Hi Jo,

I want to ask what are you doing in Cambodia? or in Laos? It seems you are wasting money going around.  You mentioned you got visa for 2 times single entry.. surely a tourist visa right? Your posting is not so clear. If you can edit it and  post again. Tell us what visa you have. so the members here can help you or give you an advice.  If one has no work just coming in and out of borders, I suggest better stay in your country where you are from than be destitute here . It is difficult to find a job now. so in and out with no exact work or business is hard  Just in my opinion.

No I have e class visa , which allows me to work in Cambodia  I've worked there a few times now and as a instructor for a few government agencies there as we'll

There is no way around it .. If you enter u need visa

But an I get three visas on the run?

I'm not working I'm just travelling, I'm asking in here thinking you guys will know more. And yes only tourist visas, I'm staying with a friend which is why I keep coming back and I fly from Phnom Penh airport so will need to be back to get my flight home

Yes another visa is needed .Once u leave cambo tourist visa is terminated

That's right if ur on tourist visa requirements imposed on you are you will need a new one Noway around it sorry