CANCELLING EP-EMPLOYER

This is the first time we have expats working under DP10-Employment Visa.
I have a few doubts:
1. If an expat returns to his home country without fulfilling the EP (2 years) what is the consequences to the company employing him?
2. If he has ONLY paid tax for 3 months and left the country - how will the company be implicated?
3. Within what period of time must the company declare he has left the country - both to Immigration as well as Inland Revenue board
4. Must the original passport be produced to cancel the EP?

Thanks

Siti Aishah

Your first step is to report the person to immigration as they have absconded (run away). Requesting a blacklisting.

The company should prepare a summary of the income tax that has been paid and if any is owed

You should make your reports within 1 week

The passport is required to cancel the EP so that is not possible, but the blacklisting will prevent them from returning.

You should ask HASIL how to claim any unpaid tax.

It may require a legal procedure.

Salaam,

I m Malaysian Expiritate Visa Holder .
Now I want cancel my Visa
My Visa Expire on 27th Oct 2015

Can you let me know what s the procedure ?

Hi, I Have EP visa from my current company. I have been working since September 2017. Now current company doesn't have any projects in hand. So they given notice for termination to 60% staff. I am also one of the guy. First they said that company give 3 months time to search new job. Now the problem is current company blackmailing and asking us to submit Original passport to cancel EP. And they are saying we already cancelled all of your EPs by online. If you wont submit original passport also company can cancel the EP without the original passport.. this will make things complicated and you will be overstayed here.
1) Is it possible to cancel without our original passport.
2) if cancel how long we can stay here.
3) how can apply new company visa without NOC and Tax clearance form.
Please help us.
Thank you...