Music collaboration

Hi everyone.i need help. I won on the kpop world festival (korean pop singing competition) held here in kuwait, and i will be representing kuwait in the upcoming world festival --- if ever they will choose my singing from out of 84 countries that will compete.. (organizers will pick from the videos sent by representatives - i will record my performance and send to them in the next months)

I want to ask for help if u can add an arrangement to the song i performed so i can nail it to the finals.. Here is the link of my performance in the contest. Kpop - go crazy acoustic

Its somekind of bossa style. The video doesnt clearly hear my guitar , i uploaded a recording in my soundcloud, u can check Go crazy by 2pm my version

Congratulations franzee! Unfortunately I can't help, but hopefully someone on the forum could. Way to go!

Thanks ^_^ actually i was expecting either you or justfedup could help.. Anyways no probs, I hope alot will read this.

franzee wrote:

Thanks ^_^ actually i was expecting either you or justfedup could help.. Anyways no probs, I hope alot will read this.

well this just makes me sad :(

Oh,.. Yes also legacy the man!! Sorry i forgot to mention.