Hi, I'm your new friend :)

Hi guys,

I'm Vietnamese and have just come back to Ho Chi Minh City 2 weeks. After a year living abroad, I have to redo all the things from start. Most of my friends no longer live in HCMC anymore. I'm sad to admit that I feel lonely...

So, I would like to make new friends and also to improve my English skill. I guess it's the best way for me now. Hope to get the responses from you guys.

Have a nice weekend :)
P/s: pls call me Kim ^_^

Hi Kim,
   Come and join  Expat.com HCM July monthly gathering 19th July 2015 to make friend around the world.
Nice day,
Minh

HI Minh,

Thank you so much for your info. I received your message. I will manage time to join the event.

Cheers,
Kim

Hi Kim,
Welcome back to Saigon. Very pleased to be friends with you.
Have a nice day!

Many thanks, Tommy ^_^
Nice day~

Nice to meet u :D

hi Kim, I just moved to HCM for few months. Hope to make more friends like you. Have a nice time in HCM city.

Great to make friend with you :)

Hi Kim
Do come to our monthly gathering, you can meet up with many friends . There are usually 20-30 attendees for each gathering.  Info:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=492890

See you,
Cheers,
Richard

Jame Ngoc wrote:

Nice to meet u :D

Nice to meet you too ^_^

Jason Toan wrote:

hi Kim, I just moved to HCM for few months. Hope to make more friends like you. Have a nice time in HCM city.

Great to make friend with you :)

It's my pleasure, my friend :)

Richard Loo wrote:

Hi Kim
Do come to our monthly gathering, you can meet up with many friends . There are usually 20-30 attendees for each gathering.  Info:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=492890

See you,
Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard,

I know Expat.com via your post for gathering this month ^^. Unfortunately, I had plan before I read that information. Maybe, I will join next month.But if I can arrange my time on this Sunday, I'll go for sure :)

Thanks for your information ^_^
Cheers,
Kim

Hi kim,

Nice to meet u

Jason

Jaytoh wrote:

Hi kim,

Nice to meet u

Jason

Hi Jason,
Really nice to meet you too ^^
Kim

Welcome back Kim,

Would be nice if we can be friend. Nice to meet you Kim

Stanley Lu wrote:

Welcome back Kim,

Would be nice if we can be friend. Nice to meet you Kim

For sure. It's my pleasure. Nice to meet you, Stanley ^^

hello . can i make friend with u :)

Sorry Kim,

I didn't read this topic  before :D, so didn't say welcome to you.
Welcome to the board :D!
Hope you can come and join next gathering with us. I will be there with you next time, so dont need to worry so much :D!

BTW, I dont know if I can call you "Kim", but I still remember about "Prof Kim" that our friend said :D...

Hello Him,

I am new in Saigon too... if you would like to grab a cup of coffee some day and discuss about life in HCMC
I am up for it

nightskyht1994 wrote:

hello . can i make friend with u :)

Hi~
For sure. Really nice to meet you ^^

DivUcrazy wrote:

Hello Him,

I am new in Saigon too... if you would like to grab a cup of coffee some day and discuss about life in HCMC
I am up for it

That would be great!
Pls keep in touch ^^

ngattt wrote:

Sorry Kim,

I didn't read this topic  before :D, so didn't say welcome to you.
Welcome to the board :D!
Hope you can come and join next gathering with us. I will be there with you next time, so dont need to worry so much :D!

BTW, I dont know if I can call you "Kim", but I still remember about "Prof Kim" that our friend said :D...

Thanks so  much sis ^^
I guess that 101% I will be in the next gathering with you kekekeke
And pls don't call me Prof., sis, I'm just Kim  :D

Hi Kim,

I'm Trang and I think we are in the same boat. I'm also looking for some friends to hangout on weekends. I'll send you my phone and email through private message. Loking forward to your response.

Will there be any meeting in October?

Please let me know the time and the place thank you.

Tien & Thuy

TrangHo wrote:

Hi Kim,

I'm Trang and I think we are in the same boat. I'm also looking for some friends to hangout on weekends. I'll send you my phone and email through private message. Loking forward to your response.

Hi Trang,

I got it. Thanks ^_^

thuy4tien wrote:

Will there be any meeting in October?

Please let me know the time and the place thank you.

Tien & Thuy

Here you are: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=507819

@Kim: see you soon ;). Long time no see, just some years huh :D?

Hi Kim ! Nice to meet you ! Hope we can walk around HCMC :)

Re: Hi, I'm your new friend :)

Hi Kim,

I'm Dave and I am in the same boat just like you, only a handful of people I know are still in Vietnam, pretty much only me left. I'm also looking for some friends to hangout during my free time. Looking forward to your reply. (:

I am going to hanoi from 22 to 25 august 2015 for meetings. Hope to meet ome one for drinks or so.