Visiting PR July 11

Congratulations!  The house, location, property, and outbuildings look great!  The kitchen is exactly what we have in mind for our second story, the set up is very same, even the open upper shelves!

It's nice to put a face with a name also!

If you are happy with your attorney, would you mind passing along his name to us?  We may want him for "Squatter's Inn" up the mountain.

melendezki wrote:

Congratulations!  The house, location, property, and outbuildings look great!  The kitchen is exactly what we have in mind for our second story, the set up is very same, even the open upper shelves!

If you are happy with your attorney, would you mind passing along his name to us?  We may want him for "Squatter's Inn" up the mountain.

Don't know yet if I like the attorney since he has not done the title search yet and has not given me a bill. I will let you know how it goes, how I like him and his info if he passes mustard.
Glad you like the property, I hope my picture did not give you nightmares.

Man, it is a bummer being at work, I want to go back and stay in PR.

Rey, my mind is in PR as well, I know how you feel.......6 weeks and counting!!!!  :sosad:

melendezki wrote:

I forgot to mention. You are probably going to need the plot number specially in a rural area, I would suggest getting the plot numbers of the people to the left and right of the "Squatter's Inn" so that the lawyer can locate the plot and the owners.

I know how you feel!  I gave a four month notice at work, and this is my LAST FOUR WEEKS working, and most days now feels like a prison sentence!  But I created a huge long list and notebook of everything that needs to be done before we go, and that has helped me focus and stay organized. I try not to wish my life away though, and this time has allowed us to enjoy time with our friends and family that we won't see often after we leave for PR.

melendezki wrote:

I know how you feel!  I gave a four month notice at work, and this is my LAST FOUR WEEKS working, and most days now feels like a prison sentence!  But I created a huge long list and notebook of everything that needs to be done before we go, and that has helped me focus and stay organized. I try not to wish my life away though, and this time has allowed us to enjoy time with our friends and family that we won't see often after we leave for PR.

In your case it appears that you knew exactly when to leave. In my case I don't know when since it is dependent on the house selling. I do not plan to give them a notice until the house is sold or we are close to signing the papers, I can imaging the buyer changing their mind and me not having a job any longer.

They at work will survive.

I feel your guys pain, for me is timing as well. We hope to be able to work remote, my wife's job allows her to do it right now, mine I still working on it (new management). Once our girls purchase their house and we sell ours, we will be ready to leave regardless of my job. For now I cannot wait to be in the island.......

5 weeks and counting!!   :cool: