Anyone leaving and selling their furniture?

My family and I are moving to Ponce the last week of July!!  We are not bringing any furniture and we have rented an unfurnished house.  So if anyone is now leaving and is selling their gently used furniture, I may be interested in buying it!

Thanks!
Michelle

Hello Michele,

I invite you to post an advert in the Moving sales in Puerto Rico section. It might raise your chances.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

You'll have a lot more luck on Craigslist, or (even better, in my opinion), clasificadosonline.com You can select a town or region near you, or choose to travel island wide, to get your goods... also have car sales. I'm not sure if you are well versed in PR car buying, but the fines of the cars, travel with the VIN, not the owner's license, so make sure there's no "Multas" (fines), and make sure they have "title in hand". They will go with you to DMV (obras publica), to transfer the ownership, and even current registration, (marbete) for a measly $10 (which the seller routinely pays. That is the ONLY way to buy private sale. I got a $9700 (KBB) car, for $7k, and I'm VERY happy with it! It's well worth a $36/1yr subscription to consumers reports; get reliability ratings, before looking.

Get in FB, there's a group called "casificados der sur"   They have people selling house items in the area south (Ponce).