Visit to dubai

Hi,
I am staying in Muscat since last month and my wife will be joining me next weekend. I am planning to visit Dubai with family during the eid holidays. But I don't know whether she can travel to Dubai without Oman resident card. Please note that due to eid holidays, she will get her resident card only after the eid holidays.

Well if she needs a visa on arrival try booking through travel agents to get her a electronic visa , which would help her as she still didn't get her Omani Identity card :)

arunavabandy wrote:

Hi,
I am staying in Muscat since last month and my wife will be joining me next weekend. I am planning to visit Dubai with family during the eid holidays. But I don't know whether she can travel to Dubai without Oman resident card. Please note that due to eid holidays, she will get her resident card only after the eid holidays.

Hi arunavabandy,

Without either a valid resident card or a multiple entry tourist visa, your wife will not be allowed to cross the border into the UAE.

It helps to state that during the Eid holidays the rush in the border would be immense and the patience threshold levels of the UAE officials sitting in the border crossing would be very thin.

Hi
I am loving in salalah and i want to go dubai for eid holidays but problm is this my oman visa will be exp in next 4 months can i tevel to dubai by road

yes within 2months of visa expiry u cannot travel.