Lonely Hanoi

Hi
Arrived at Hanoi after being at HCMC for 2 months; I could make some good friends there.

I tried to being in friendship with locals but finding it really hard as people are unfriendly here (no offence to locals).

Therefore, I am looking for good people to hangout with for a cup of coffee at eve time. Kindly, reply so that we can catch up. I am a nice and quite a simple guy.

P.S. don't worry I will pay for your coffee too.

Hello !
Unless i drink a coffee, do you have some beers?

Rio nguyen wrote:

Hello !
Unless i drink a coffee, do you have some beers?

Since I don't drink beer you will have to accompany yourself wih that but yes I have beer too.

I don't speak English very well.
where are you now, Hanoi or HCMC?

Hanoi at Dao Tan Street

Yes, i know. Would you like to drink some beers on tomorrow? about 7 o'clock

I don't drink beer mate

@rio & @mano: three of us can drink beer and coffee together haha

Vietnamese are very friendly,
but if you goodwill, nothing is impossible

Is this the love connection or what?

Yes Cloud

Rio nguyen wrote:

Yes Cloud

I hope it is not a 'love connection' as this s not allowed n the forum. 

Also the forum is not a chat line so please use the PM system for this..... :)

Hi, welcome you to Hanoi. Pls don't think Hanoi's people is not friendly. If you stay for long time, you'll find out that we are very warmly and hospitable :D Hope to have chance to hangouts with you some day.

Yes, I found they are friendly, helpful. Nice to be there last month.
Yes, will be in Hanoi again soooooon. I miss the food over there.

Hanoians are friendly , m8 :)
if you like to hang , drop me a mess , bro ;)

Hi, I lived in Dao Tan Street for 6 months. Feeling free if you want to have some coffee with me. Send me message or contact me via my email: xxx
Best regards.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Looking forward to traveling to Hanoi soon.  Hope to meet friendly, happy and helpful people.

Nice to see you in Hanoi soon!

Brother, just say "Hello" and people open up.  Starting the conversation is the first step. They'll go out of their way to help you and become a good friend. I prefer Hanoi and miss being there. Old Quarter (Hoan Kiem District) is where most Foreigners stay. The newest popular District is Thanh Xuan by Royal City. West lake is great.

Brother if your lonely it's your fault. Lots of good people, good food (I eat great for 20,000)  Dancing Hanging whatever...