New members of the Sri Lanka forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Sri Lanka forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Sri Lanka if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Sri Lanka forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

moderated by:Devo
reason: No ads on the forum please

Hi everybody, I am a Sri Lanka working in Dubai, now I am in vacation. Staying in wattala enjoying in Sri Lanka with lots of and joy, specially I love Mandy.

Just moving in Nawala Sri Lanka with my family for a couple of year, we are settling down now

Hello wh1te
Welcome to Expat.com in Sri Lanka!
Cheers
Mal

Hi! im new here. im looking for move to Sri Lanka, i would to know how is the process, what i need to know and where can get more information. Thanks to everybody!

Hi Mocbed
Welcome to Expat.com in Sri Lanka.
Please read old threads (or open new threads with your questions) and you can get a sound knowledge about expat life in Sri Lanka.
All the best!
Mal

Hi If U need any information do not hesitate to contact me

sincerely
C P De Silva

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

I am an Indian, likely to accept an offer to work as construction professional in Sri Lanka
could you tell me is the income taxable in Sri Lanka  for an expat? if so how much?

Hi everybody! We have just arrived in Colombo a few days ago. At the moment we are fully immersed into trying to settle down which it is not easy with three small children and not many connections. We are full of hopes to be able to make Sri Lanka our second home, being Italy the place we call home.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529775

Thanks!

Closed