New members of the Netherlands forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Netherlands forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Netherlands if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Netherlands forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi to all I'm saud from sultanate of oman I would like to produse my self to all this is my first time subscribe to a forign forum
My best regards to all members
Sand from sultanate of oman.Muscat

Hello everyone  :cheers:
I'm a 23 year old Estonian girl; I'm going to be moving to the Hague in August to start my university studies in September. I would love to meet new people!

Welcome on board have a nice stay and work hard in your studying
Best regards

Hi everyone
I am from South Africa and looking at moving to Netherlands hopefully somewhere next year, but still a lot of information that I need to get regarding the whole thing but I am really keen in going.
I would love to talk to people that has gone through this change in environment like I'm planning to and advice and tips would always be welcomed with a smile.

Hi everyone,

I'm a 28 year old South African also looking to move to the Netherlands in the next 3 years. Not sure where to start?

Hello,

How are you? I'm looking for Filipino expats here in the Netherlands. It would be nice if i get to meet female Filipinos in the area. Please message me through private message system

Looking forward meet you.

Debbie

If you'd like to know how we did it.  Drop us a mail.
Regards

Hi I arrived in  Amsterdam with my family on 4th July 2015. I am a qualified teacher and still looking for a job

Hi Here Sjaak W.
I am back from 20 years US, 13 years Holland, 3 years France, 4 years Thailand and now back in Holland, and hopefully no more moving.
Love to have conversations about experiences.
Speak English, Dutch, French, German and a bit of Thai.

Welcome back, Sjaak!  We are happy to chat about your experiences if you're keen?

my name is sandeep singh..I m from india..I am a indian cusuin chef..right know I m in india..my education and qualifications is I have dane my 18 months diploma in hotel manegment in 2009''

may be even too keen

Hello everyone,

This is Shaona. I am from India. Have been in US for  years and now shifted to Netherlands a month ago. Looking for a job

hi
i am  moroccan (woman) but grew up in france.Moved recently to holland.Looking for a job, friends, a flat to rent or to share anywhere in holland....don t speak dutch yet.Can work in french in call centers or teach french...thks in advance.wish u the best to all of u! Amale.

Dear all new comers to this blog and in the Netherlands  :cheers:

Please note that this thread was created to introduce yourself as a newbie on this forum to help you started.
If you have questions about jobs, housing and other non related topics, please read and post in other topics on this forum or start a new one.

For jobs I would like to refer to the jobs section in the green banner above the page, for housing to the housing section.

Thanks  ;)

Hi all,

My name is Stella and i live 5 years in the Netherlands. I like to meet new friends. The last year's I'm interested in korean culture so i would really like to meet people from Korea or who lives in Korea to exchange cultures and maybe languages..

Thank you.

Hello Everyone! I am Sharmin and I am from Bangladesh.I am doing my MBA in Deventer, Netherlands.I sincerely hope I will get to meet some new people on this platform :)

Hey guys! Im Laila from Alexandria Egypt,I moved to the Netherlands last year for University.
I use to live in Amsterdam now I moved to Leiden. I'm 18, a marketing major, I want to be a painter as well and one of my short-term dreams is to sing in a band. If i'm not being productive at home i'd rather go out, never lazy. I love meeting new people and doing random things.
make plans with me if you want to hang sometimes.

Hi
I am also moving to The Hague for higher education at ISS. Hope meet you someday.

Hi,

I'm Niall, im 25 and moving from Ireland to Amsterdam in October. Looking forward to a new experience.

Looking to make some new friends once I arrive.

Hi
I am Sajjad from Bangladesh. I am moving to the Hague this month. I will be delighted if I get some friends there.

hi there! i just recently move here in leusden netherland. and now trying to look for a job as a room attendant/housekeeper at hotels...seems its so difficult to find job here in the city for non dutch speaker so i will try my luck at amsterdam,hope someone can help me.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.

I like the things i have written in my name.
If you like them too, that is really good.

Will you be here for the rugby world cup?

Hi my name is Kaye from the Philippines but living in Singapore. I am taking a long vacay after finishing my final paper for my degree course in marketing. I am going to stay for 3 months in the NL  (hoping to stay longer  :joking: )

I have many things I would like to do, and one of them is to try living to the Netherlands therefore I am thinking to look for work (but dont want to apply when my visa is just for tourist visit) OR take masters degree.

But anyway would love to enjoy my first few months of vacay in September afterall I also need some chilling time after long battle completing my bachelors...

I hope to meet new friends when I visit netherlands.

Cheers everyone

Hi,

I'm a Computer Science / Business Informatics student from Croatia, though I have finished my Bachelor studies in Belgrade, Serbia.
I was already in Utrecht (Zeist) for a year, and now I'm continuing with my BI MSc studies.

Nice to meet you, guys!

Hey folks,
Chris from Scotland here,planning on moving to Amsterdam in September for a wee change & to enjoy some new experiences!!
Hopefully get a catch up for a coffee/drink with some like minded folks soon!!
Cheers

Dear all,
My name is Roberto.
I finish my master in music last year in Rotterdam and i settled finally in The Netherlands.
I wish you a good day! :)

all the best.

i was born in greece, i grew up in cyprus and study there. I studied journalism and i/ve worked for almost 6 years as a journalist in cyprus. Now im working in greece as an account manager in stock.com. my father is greekcypriot and my mother is half spanish half filipino, im currently live in athens but im considering move in amsterdam or another city of netherlands ..

Hi everyone!
I'm Andie who's just graduated from university in HCMC, Vietnam. I am currently spending my summer in Spijkenisse and have fallen in love with the country as well as people here. That's what gave myself the intention of finding a job in Holland so that I can fully enjoy everything! However it is not that easy for a non-EU citizen like me, so if anyone of you has any advice, tips or information, pleaaase please please let me know! Otherwise we can still be friends!
Dankjewel!

Hi Kaye! I'm Andie from Vietnam (like I said above in my post haha) and I think we have something in common - we're both Asian, having vacation in Holland and wanting to live here by finding a job. Do you want to be friends? I can tell you about my experience in Holland as I've been staying in Spijkenisse for 2.5 months. Hope to hear from you! :)

Hi!
My name is Aref and I am glad to live in Utrech!
Good luck

hi im nove fromm voorburg netherland hope to meet some pinoy her and help me to find or look for a job thanks:)

Hi! I need friends.. Im filipino from manila, im here now at netherlands eindhoven city., p

Hi! Lets meet if ok to you., im here at eindhoven now.,

Hello! Is anyone here from Russia?

Hi all,

Just a fair reminder pls

Primadonna wrote:

Dear all new comers to this blog and in the Netherlands  :cheers:

Please note that this thread was created to introduce yourself as a newbie on this forum to help you started.
If you have questions about jobs, housing and other non related topics, please read and post in other topics on this forum or start a new one.

For jobs I would like to refer to the jobs section in the green banner above the page, for housing to the housing section.

Thanks  ;)

Closed