New members of the Maldives forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Maldives forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Maldives if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Maldives forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

:) Hello everyone. I am F and I am from Singapore. I received a job offer as a sales assistant and will be flying over to the Maldives next week. This will be my first full-time job and I am really excited to be there!

Hi.I'm maibelle,from Philippines, I want to apply as waitress in Maldives. which are the nice agencies in Philippines? please help me! thank you..

Hai friends,
Iam Ajith,a new member in this group.  Iam a physiotherapist by profession. Recently I got a job offer  from maldives to work as a physiotherapist. Salary mentioned in it is around 1000 USD per month. They provides  accomodation but the food must be cooked by our own. They wont give any special allowance for that.
I would like to know more about  the cost of living there in maldives .My intention is to save as much money as I can . Iam not that kind of a guy who  spends a lot on entertainment or luxuries. Please help  me to know more about the living standard  and oppurtunities for a physiotherapist in maldives.
Thankfully,
Ajith :)

hello everyone.....
im indonesian looking for job as waiter in maldives...
hope can join you there.....

Hi everyone,

@patros - May be you could introduce yourself a bit more, for your job hunt please post an advert on Waiter job offers in Maldives.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Dear sirs,

I'm Dr. Ahmed El-gazzar , surgeon , from Egypt

i'd like to work in Maldives

Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Everyone!!!!
My name is Rosemarie, I'm from the Philippines, I would like to work in Maldives, anyone who would want to help me. I can work on Sales and Marketing/Customer Service or in any Shipping /logistics company. I have some experience in Courier and Freight company.
Thank you.

Hello Everyone, My name is Wojciech, Im from Poland, but I leave in England. I'm a chef in restaurant with Michelin Guide. I work there 1.5 year. My dream is working on the Maldives... If you can help I will be very happy...

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services and external links not allowed. please register you services in the Directory section on the green banner above

Hello Everyone,

I am Olawale from Nigeria, I am interested in working in Maldives as Customer Care and Telemarketing professional.

I have over 7 years experience and can speak English fluently. I can also work as Sales and Marketing for both government and private company in Maldives.

I have a company in my country that can serve as a recruiting agency for accredited agent in Maldives that require cleaner, drivers, nanny, plumbers, footballers and skilled labour workforce.

I welcome any above opportunities.

Kindly give me necessary contact that can help actualise my dream for Maldives.

Thanks a bunch.

Olawale

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : off topic + please create your own thread and ask your questions

Hi, friends!

I am Krysna from Indonesia, planning to work at 4* new opening resort at Helengeli next month. Is there anybody in the same area?

I was offered with US$ 350 of BS and some US$ of SC. I think it will just enough to live cause they will provide accommodation and meals. And um, I would like to know about being an expat in Maldives.

Waiting for your answers,
Many thanks
Krysna

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : you can exchange personal details in private pls

I am a bartender i looking tha best bartender job

Regards to everyone here. New member from Philippines, planning to look for a job in Maldives since I've been there for 20days as tourist and I got in love of the place. Beach lover here.  :)

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please post your job offer in the job section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi dear you want come in on andonly reethi rah Maldives

Hi everyone I'm shahjalal from Bangladesh right now I'm working in Maldives as a commis 1 chef now i try to    move next position next property others country

Hi we are looking for a bar waters send me your CV to this e mail
[email protected]

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529751

Thanks!

Closed