New members of the England forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Im ramil aranda
Looking to open business in belfast ...germany .. norway. So im looking for filipino or filipina contact.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Hi, im a new Manchester resident. I am here to meet  for  my own fellow filipina friends and to chat with.

Hi everyone,
My name is Goprah, Originally from Ghana. I live in England and I'm looking for friends all over the world especially Ghanaian expats living in Scotland.
Hope someone living in Scotland will reply to my friendship request as soon as possible.
Thanks to you all and remain blessed!!

Hi! I'm Kalyn, and I am just finishing up my postgraduate degree in London and will soon switch to a partner visa. I first came to London to study in 2012 and fell in love with the city. I now live just a bit outside and I love being in the countryside, but still close enough to commute into London.

I'm originally from the States and still have family in Florida, as well as friends all over, so it's always fun to have them visit.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

surya prakash wrote:

Hi

Welcome Surya,

A little more information would be appreciated - your profile is rather sparse too.

Thank you

Chuckle Butty

lizflower wrote:

Hi im mercedes . Im living in england but I want to move to sliema malta. Someone is living there?

Hi,I am Isabell. I live in Malta but cosidering to move in London. I hope this will happen next spring.

Hi,

My name is Sinead, I am an expat from Ireland living in London. Great to meet everybody.

Dear , i need To enter and post a message on the Forum ,, i don't know how to do it,

chiaratacconi wrote:

Dear , i need To enter and post a message on the Forum ,, i don't know how to do it,

What exactly do you need to do?

hi. im anna .. i really  would like to meet u . now i live in liverpool

Hi everyone! I came to Manchester 3 weeks ago and I would love to meet new people before start languagevschool. Any plan is welcome ! I did not know it was so difficult to find friends when you go abroad :(

Hi everyone  I am Irene from Kenya, i want to move to England next year for my postgraduate studies. I am excited but in the same vein a little bit scared. Looking forward to meeting new people. :)

Hi! My name is Suzette. My husband and I moved to London not too long ago and we love it here! As Americans, we tend to band together with other American expats but we would love to make new friends as well! Very happy to answer any questions about how our recent move went and give recommendations on working with relocation companies or doing it on your own!

Iwshaz wrote:

Hi everyone  I am Irene from Kenya, i want to move to England next year for my postgraduate studies. I am excited but in the same vein a little bit scared. Looking forward to meeting new people. :)

Hiya Iwshaz,
Where will you be studying? Which university? This info will be helpful to target the right region for friends,
Chuckle Butty

Hi,
I'm Leonardo and i'm from Italy.
I'm studing Criminology in Narni and in February i'm going to graduate.

I will come in Uk to increase my English level and to meet new people.
I will stay in Bristol from October to December and i need a room for me and my girlfriend (she's studing Criminology as me) and we found  a jobs (i'm able to learn every jobs).

Thank you and see you soon!

Hi,
I'm Ashok from India and relocating to London next month with my Family [Spouse + 1.6 years old Kid]. My work location would be at Canary Wharf and hence I'm seeking family accommodation nearby my work place.
Could anyone help me to find a better option ?

Thanks for your time,
Ashok.S
Chennai, India.

Hi all,

I am SJ from Malaysia. Currently working and living at Canary Wharf and would be pleased to know on some social and business events/forums around London or Canary Wharf specifically.

Thank you.

Cheers,
SJ

Hi,

New member from London looking forward to being active here and getting to know you all!

Thanks

Hi Chuckle Butty,

I am just applied to a couple of universities like Uni of Manchester, university of Kent and university of Chester. Finding friends like you  will be of great help. Where are you from?
Pss, thank you for taking your time to reply .

Iwshaz :thanks: 

Hiya Iwshaz,
Where will you be studying? Which university? This info will be helpful to target the right region for friends,
Chuckle Butty

Hello:

I am new to blogs.  How can I go find/back and edit the blog I wrote 10 minutes ago?

dwhitechurch1 wrote:

Hello:

I am new to blogs.  How can I go find/back and edit the blog I wrote 10 minutes ago?

Click on your name on the left and that will bring up your last posts. Then you can edit it. You have a limit of 60 minuets to edit from posting it.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on this english speaking forum

thanks for your email i am chef de partie since 2009 i have work expereince 4 years in Searcy , 1 years in Army Navoy Club and Woodman pub and Rrstaurant  1 year as the chef the partie i am able to work fish, veg. and sous section.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post in the Housing in England section please
imanexpatgetmeoutofhere wrote:

Hi
I was an expat for 14 years, I am now living back in the UK, my home country. A good friend asked me for some advice on what its like being back in my home country after so many years of expat life, I replied 'it's a process, there are stages to overcome'. Got me thinking that others may want to know the steps and talk more about this topic....is anybody interested?

Hiya imanexpatgetmeoutofhere (hilarious)
I think you should start a new thread with your offer of assistance -  :one
Chuckle Butty

Hi all !!!!!
I am Francesco from Italy I will be in England to January with my mother and my sister...
We have relatives at Denton ( Greater Manchester ) ... I have diploma in electronics and telecommunications but here don't have experience . Is there work in my field there ?

hi...i'm from England have  Romania girlfriend  and my  i want to marry her and when I can  get  identity card because after that I need to came back in England ...is somebody who know how i can and how much long tome is taking?  please.....

Hi, am moges living in ethiopia i would like to live in england and attend masters in MBA

Hi people! :) I'm Letizia from Italy and I've been working as a nurse in england for the last 8 months. Nice to meet you all!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529739

Thanks!

Closed