New members of the Bangladesh forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Bangladesh forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Bangladesh if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Bangladesh forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hallo

I am Abdusattor Esoev, from Tajikistan, will be moving to Dhaka, Bangladesh after couple of weeks, will be based in Dhaka working for IOM (International Organization for Migration) - UN Agency for about 2-3 years.

I would be grateful to get to know more from others who have lived or are living in Dhaka regarding accommodation, schools, and social life. I am going to be joined by my wife and three kids. Looking forward to hearing from others

Best Regards,
Abdusattor

Hello, this is Vivien. I am from Hong Kong and just start my expat life in Dhaka. Want to meet other expats in Dhaka to spend time with.

Hi Abdusattor,

Hope you will have a good time in Dhaka.I would recommend you  to make the accommodation , schooling arrangement near Gulshan-1 area as one will encounter the worst traffic zam in the city As your working place will be in Gulshan-1,it will be easier for you as well.Accommodation would range between $1000-2000.For schooling I would recommend some best english medium schools namely

International School Dhaka (Isd)
Scholastica
Mastermind
Oxford International School
Australian International School
American International School
Aga Khan School
or you can visit

schooling24.blogspot.com/

Besides you may have a look on the below sites for accommodation arrangement
anytolet.com
myrentbd.com
lamudi.com.bd
pbazaar.com

propertylistingbd.com/view/1536-appartment-rent-gulshan.html

Hope the above information will help.If you require more information I would be happy to help you.Thanks:)

Hi VIvien,
I am from Mauritius, also an expat in Bangladesh. I don't  live in Dhaka but come quite often. Would be good to meet up. In which area of Dhaka are you? I usually stay at Lakeshore hotel in Gulshan 2.
Looking forward to meet soon.

Cheers
Bernard

At first thanks all Bangladeshi friend of Expat.com.I am an Advocate of Bangladesh Supreme Court.Beside this I am doing some business.Now I want to start my garments business in South Sudan.

Idris, from Cameroon i am student of Islamic University Of Technology of Dhaka

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : This thread is for presentation of members only, not organizations please.

I am from Bangladesh and work in saudi arabia

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529726

Thanks!

Closed