Labour id cancellation

Hi I am from Philippines and currently in muscat Oman. My question is I have been working in one of the chocolate shop here in oman my employer didn't give me any contract but he already give visa and Labour id. I'm been working hard for his new open shop and been working for almost 9-10 hrs a day and his not allowing me to take my day off. My question is can i cancel my labour id even I didn't sign yet my contract?I'm almost working for him 3months from the day his shop open. What are the grounds can i file case for my employer?Pls help..any advice?

Richele, First and foremost you need to understand that this is a foreign country, things aint gonna be easy, you need a little patience, you cant quit after 3months without weighing your options remember this is a new shop, may be or not your boss is trying to pick up n gain market influence. Unless you are ready to go home.if you came thru an agency he will take you back n demand for whatever he or she spent on you.
Without agency, probably your visa will be cancelled, the boss pulls e strings here.
Honestly, filing a case against your employer over this might cost you more than you can afford.things aint the way you expect them to be.you will be beaten hands down in court, you will be out reasoned.this is business, there are so many factors to consider.  You haven't even reached the probation period of 6months. May be he or she is testing your patience n zeal to work under pressure.
Just dont do rush decisions. The grass is always not greener the other side.

Ok thanks for the info. I already talked to my boss and the same way you say. Patience is virtue I understand now. Thanks alot.

Yeah, Be optimistic something good might come out of it.there are people including myself who would wish for a job like that.its how you try to cope n use it to your advantage. Good luck