Dominican beauty salons

Hello! I need help asap! I'll be living in Belgium next year and I would like to know if someone in here knows where could I go to a Dominican or latin beauty salon? This sounds vain, but I have a very special "hair" and I need latin hands for it to handle it, haha
Thank you

There is nothing vain about it girl! It makes sense to me :)

Where are you planning on living in Belgium?  City?  Province?  Region?  I can state for a fact you won't find one at all in the province of Limburg.  You will be able to find an African beauty salon that may be able to care for your type of hair and even they are difficult to find. 

You might want to consider a plan b; buying products and doing your own hair.  That's what I do.  My hair is thick and coarse and I have been doing my own hair since I moved here because I don't want to take the chance with a hairdresser here.  Few hairdressers in my area have knowledge about ethnic hair.

I plan to move to Deinze, that's East Flanders . I saw the african ones on internet, I could try, but still  I prefer latin hairstylist so I can explain myself better hehe . I know how to blow dry my hair, what I don´t know is to put chemicals on, Like the perm to make it straight, I'm afraid I'm going to ruin my hair which hast cost me a lot of $$$ to be this long and healthy in my country.
Thank  you!

Well, PTY_GIRL..........You are asking for a lot as you probably won't find a soul speaking Spanish in East Flanders, so you will need to learn Dutch as soon as possible. The sooner the better.  I wouldn't come here expecting people to speak your language.   Your English seems to be decent and some Flemish people are able to speak English and understand English, however, to find someone who can speak English and who can care for ethnic hair just won't be easy.  You will be lucky finding anyone in Deinze and if you do they won't be Dominican or Latina/Latino; trust me; it will be an African and that will probably be your only choice.  Africans have varied hair textures and I am certain an African would be able to care for your hair just as well as an Latina/Latino.  Again, learn the language because you won't have an easy time if you can't communicate in Dutch and there is no Latin community to fall back on to help you out.