WORKING VISA YOU MUST HAVE JOB AND FOR JOB THEY ARE ASKING WORK VISA

HII

I AM AN AUTOMATION ENGINEER AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BREAK THIS LOOP I AM APPLYING FOR JOBS IN GERMANY AND U.K. FROM PAST 6 MONTHS AND FROM WHERE I GOT POSITIVE RESPONSE THEY HAVE ASKED ME BEFORE PROCEEDING. "' DO YOU HAVE
WORK PERMIT ''.

CAN ANY HELP ME OUT TO BREAK THIS LOOP AND ALSO THAT ON WHICH VISA IT IS EASY TO GET JOB " JOB SEEKER VISA "' OR " STUDENT VISA "

Hello atulbundel,

Please lower your caps, it will be better as upper caps are often interpretative of "shouting". ;)

To begin with you can read the article concerning visa in the Living in Germany guide :

Visas.

For working, that will be a work visa according to me.

Best of luck,
Bhavna :)

First of all, please learn to operate your CAPS-LOCK key properly, as posting in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS on the Internet is interpreted as shouting and rude - I assume that's not the impression you want to make.

There are not many employers in Germany (and elsewhere in Europe) willing to sponsor a foreigner for a work permit, because of the complicated formalities and the higher risk - after all, you will only get a work permit if they can show that you have needed skills that no EU citizen has (who must be hired first).
Obviously, you need to convince an employer that this is justified and you are THE person to hire for the job, despite the complications.
It seems you haven't managed that yet.

As for getting a work permit before having a job offer, your options are limited: Check if you are eligible for a Blue Card, apply for political asylum if you are persecuted at home (the process will take years, but if successfull you'll have unrestricted access to the German job market) or marry a German citizen.

Hii

Thanks beppi and Bhavna and i know what does it mean when some one is writing in caps-lock
but intention was just get just get the answer as soon  because now days i am bit conscious to get job there.
:)

Thanks once again

I don't think you get an answer quicker by shouting and being rude, but it does say something about your character, doesn't it?

Hello,

I have 5 years of  hard core experience in technical Sales in water treatment & chemicals

How to apply for job & Visa.

Any1 can please guide.

Regards,

Rohit

audiofly09 wrote:

Hello,

I have 5 years of  hard core experience in technical Sales in water treatment & chemicals

How to apply for job & Visa.

Any1 can please guide.

Regards,

Rohit

If you can read and know how to use search functions (e.g. on this site or generally on the Internet), you can pretty much find this out by yourself - it hat been discussed umpteen times!
If you don't even have the skills to do this, don't try to find a job, as you will surely fail.