Safety in Qatar

Hi,

We would like to talk about a sensitive but important topic: do you feel safe in Qatar?

How would you define the level of safety in the country?

Can you walk safely during the day and at night without any fear?

Do you think there is a high rate of criminality, social problems or tensions?

Share with us your insight on safety in Qatar and in the city you live in.

Thank you in advance,

Christine

its 101% safe

Hi Isaiju,

It would be great if you can tell us a bit more please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

I never seen a peaceful country like Qatar in my life...You can go to any corner of this country with out any fear..even to a desert or beach alone..people are very kind and helpful. .I am living here since 2008 and never got any problem expect minor road accident.

Safety is the primary Assignment in the state of Qatar

Qatar is safe. Much safer than having grown up in a Western country. I'm not fearful of men here, nor has any man ever physically touched me, but the incessant harassment is extreme in Qatar. Lived in the UAE and never experienced to this extent. Unfortunate because I love Qatar and consider it my home.

Really very safe to travel & live and safe city compared to other middle east cities.
No criminality felt so far.
rasheed

Very safe. Living here since 2009. You can go anywhere at anytime without fear. Driving can be a challenge but people adapt rapidly.

Hi everyone..
Qatar is safe. Actually it is so safe that you could easily leave your car running and the AC on while buying stuff from the supermarket and return back to find your car still there! I am not advising you to do that because this is environmentally bad; but my message is that this country is one of the safest countries on earth. No one who resides in Qatar would be fool enough to risk staying here and enjoying the countless opportunitis and the quality of life by doing something silly like stealing or committing a crime. Almost 10o% of cases in the police are minor traffic violations.

really nice place.

Hi good day
I belive that Qatar is one of the safest countries in the whole world as it has the financal abilties to provide the highest tec in security systems , have a strong structure for the police and security departments and in top of that small population and they are  friendly.
over all I feel very safe ,but ofcurse you need to know  where to go and with hwom you hang around
Hope this awnswer the question
Regards mohannad